Untitled part

Jades pov 

im now driving to becks house with jack in the back seat. i was listeting to this awesome song until my stupid brother interrupted me ,  "Jadey, how long left."     ugh my brother is so annoying why can he not just shut up and wait for us to get there. "dont talk to me but theres like 2 minutes left." 

"okkk" jack replied                                                                       

i just parked outside becks house and igonored jack and knocked on his door.                                        "Hey babe come in, hey jack whats up lad?"

"well nah beck, im just gonna stand outside until i die", i love beck a lot but hes so clueless sometimes

"hiiiiiiiiiiiiii beckkkkyyy," jack screamed very high pitched and annoyingly.

then they began talking about something i couldnt possibly care less about

Becks pov :

aww jade little 8 year old brother is so innocent. I picked him up and swung him around a few times.  "hey kiddo" i said smiling 

"hey beck" jack said giggling  i placed him down then  closed the door behind us and sat on the couch next to jade. I put my arm around her and she cuddled into me. 

"jack nobody wants you around so go upstairs and do something i don't care  about
"come on babe don't be like that" i said nudging her lightly

" whatever im going upstaris to have a shower," she said    Before i could even reply, she began stomping upstairs.

2 days later 

Becks pov:

me, jade and jack are currently trying to find a film to watch to pass the time a bit. 

"theres nothing to watch" jade said angrily 

"come on theres loads of fims we can watch 

"yeah i know but all of the films i wanted to watch you said no" jade said 

"can we watch power rangers?" jack asked

"NO" jade shouted , i rolled my eyes 

"what" she asked 

"why do you have to shout at him, how would you like it if i shouted at you every time you asked me something"

after i said this she just stayed silent and went upstairs. i passed the remote to jack and told him to watch something for a bit, then i followed my girlfriend upstairs and sighed.

i dont understand why does she have to be so mean to jack, he hasnt even done anything to her.

how am i going to survive 6 weeks with this if i cant even find a film for all of us to watch. 

actually i think i have an idea ...

NOTES: omg this is soooooooooooo bad .

next part will come a bit later 

Eve