More Help

Y/N = Your name

N/N = Nickname

F/N = Friend's name

G/C = Gag choice

F/C = Favorite Color

Y/T/A = Your Toon Animal

If you have more suggestions for what to put here please let me know

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's P.O.V.

It's been three days since we began to look for Rainmaker, F/N suggested we go to the Lawbot HQ since she was a lawbot cog. It was a very long way so it would take some days to get there, we were currently resting in a forest, I was the only one awake along with Major Player. 

I suddenly heard someone walking behind me, so I got a birthday cake out ready to throw it was the person, I turned around ready to throw but it actually was a toon! It was a pink cat with a yellow bow and wearing a Sellbot Cog-Crusher outfit(Outfit is the pic above). 

"Oh hello, I didn't know there was another toon here" The cat said, smiling, she also had a cog with her, it looked like a Mr. Hollywood. 

"Uh actually we're just resting because we're going to the Lawbot HQ" I explained, then Major Player came up behind me.  

"We're looking for Rainmaker, I don't know if you know her but she was kidnapped and we're going to rescue her" Major Player said. 

"I know Rainmaker, I met her before, sadly I got separated from her since toons couldn't be friends with cogs" the pink cat said. "I'm Penelope(My toon name) and this is my friend, Mr. Hollywood" Penelope said. 

I introduced everyone else to Penelope who was helping me. Penelope must have battled them before(not your friends) since they knew her and she knew them. We got along very quickly and Mr. Hollywood and Major Player seem to get along very well. 

"We should get some sleep, we have a big journey ahead of us tomorrow" Penelope said. We all agreed and settled down for the night. 

Rainmaker's P.O.V.

I don't know how long I have been tied up in this room, I lost track after getting beat for the past hours or so. I was in so much pain and I lost a bunch of oil, which I didn't know was possible but I happened, since the rope was so tight it cut through my clothes and started to scrape my body. It hurt so much.

I have been thinking about Y/N, I just know that she will be coming to save me, I know she witnessed me getting captured, I heard her beautiful voice before blacking out completely and waking up here. I know its gonna take her a while but I know she's staying strong to come save me.

I started to lose consensus again, I fought to stay awake but I was too weak to, then I black out.

please help me Y/N....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter idea by 

I honestly think the rest of the chapters are gonna be made with the help of him/her/them

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter,have a great day,stay safe and I'll see you in the next chapter bye!

Word count: 505