Saving Rainmaker Pt. 2

Y/N = Your name

N/N = Nickname

F/N = Friend's name

G/C = Gag choice

F/C = Favorite Color

Y/T/A = Your Toon Animal

Art is not mine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's P.O.V

We finally defeated the Chief and everyone was exhausted but I was really worried about Rainmaker, I was about to go look for her when Multislacker ran up to us.

"We found Rainmaker! Follow me!" He said.

We followed him into the secret room, when we got down there I saw Rainmaker standing in the middle of the room! I was about to run up to her before Chainsaw stopped me.

"She has an override in her, so go up to her slowly, if you run up to her, she can malfunction and hurt you" He explained.

I nodded and slowly went up to her, she looked at me and her right eye was red and her left one was white. I hugged her while Chainsaw went behind her and started taking the override out of her. After a few minutes or so, he finally got it out of her.

"Did it work?" I ask,I was about to let go of Rainmaker when I felt arms wrap around me, I looked to see who it was and saw that it was Rainmaker! I hugged her tight and started crying.

"You're okay! I thought I lost you!" I said, she laughed.

"Nothing can get rid of me that easily, I stayed strong, I knew you could rescue me Y/N" She said holding me close.

"I didn't do it myself I had help from Multislacker, Major Player, Pacesetter, Chainsaw, my friends, Dumble Dowg and Penelope" I said, listing off the toons and cogs that helped me.

"Thank you everyone, let's get out of here before something bad happens" She said

We all agreed and walked out of the room and out of the Chief's building/office(?). When we got out of the building, Flippy was standing outside waiting for us.

"I came to apologize Y/N and Penelope, I thought about what you guys said and seeing how you were able to make friends with the manger bosses, maybe you can bring toons and cogs together and maybe stop this fighting" Flippy explained, he looked guilty for what he did. I looked at Penelope and she looked at me, then she looked back at Flippy.

"We accept your apology, but we're not gonna forgive you, but we will bring toons and cogs together" She said.   

"That's perfectly fine, and I believe you dropped these" He said, holding our resistance badges, we grabbed our badges and put them on. Then we all walked out of Lawbot HQ and back to my house so we all can hang out.

Not knowing some resistance leaders were watching everything unfold and coming up with a plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HA! You thought this was the end, but nope. 

But the amazing @Ryanmartin77 gave me this idea and I really liked it.

But I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, have a great day and I'll see you in the next chapter, bye!

Word count: 489