Part 5 (final part)

Chase POV:

it was the next day and this was gonna be awsome because this was the day where Ryder says who won! im so exited!

Everest POV:

this was the big day! it was either me or Skye who was gonna be Chase's new girlfriend! i thought to my self i wonder if someone else here likes me? but i forgot about that after a second.  i ate breakfast then i put my outfit on (just so i look good). then there was a stage that Skye and Chase were on. and what do you know! they were also wearing there outfits! but anyways, i stand next to Skye then a minute later Ryder came up to the microphone. then he said  hello everyone! today is the day where Chase gets is new girlfriend! i saw some people saying me and Skye's name. then said and the winner is....... my heart was pounding! EVEREST! yelled Ryder. i was so happy and my tail was wagging supper fast. Then Skye went up to me and said Good job.. for making Marshall upset. then at that moment i realised that Marshall had a crush on me! i went to the microphone and said this was so good and all and im happy to win but i've made changes. everyone gasped and were wispering to each other. then i continued, i know how this feels that i wanna give it to someone else who needs it and that person is someone who really needs it so i thi-. i  got cut off by someone saying JUST GET ON WITH IT! i looked and i saw Sweetie then i rolled my eyes because she's so annoying i was gonna continue my speech when i saw everyone nodding there heads agreeing to Sweetie. so then i sighed and said, even though this is great in all, someone else needs it. and that's Skye. then Skye looked in shock! then she came up and waved to everyone then licked Chase on the cheek and he blushed. then i giggled a little. then i went to Marshall and licked him on the cheek then he blushed then i said to him, i love you Marshall. then he said back to me, i love you to Everest! then we kissed and went for a walk with Chase and Skye. and that was the best day ever!

THE END!