Darkness creeping in while love fades.

Zayn's P.O.V

I knocked on Liam's door and waited, I heard a thump and two voices cursing, Liam then answered the door but his head was just hanging out, he smiled nervously,

''Uh, h..hey Zayn, uh what.. um.. what are you doing here?''

I shrugged,

''I came to talk to you,'' I narrowed my eyes as I heard footsteps from upstairs, I then came to a realisation and smirked, rolling my eyebrows,

''Ooooh Payne, who you got up there?''

He blushed and said,

''Uh, just um... uh,'' I laughed and pushed past him, as he always does that to me.

''NO!'' Liam shouted as I started to walk upstairs but I laughed, thinking he was just feeling embarrassed. I walked down to his bedroom, opened the door and saw.....

Ian's P.O.V ( SURPRISSSED HAHA)

*FLASHBACK*

10 YEARS OLD.

''Mommy?''

Two women turned to look at me and laughed, I felt uncomfortable with this,

''No, I mean uhm,'' I started to cry and one of the women came and cuddled me.

''Don't worry sweet heart, I know how you feel about this but it will be okay.''

''Janet,'' she called over my mommy.

''Yes Anne?''

''Explain to him how he has two mommys,'' I was too young to figure it out for myself but I just got curious, I saw my other friends with a mommy and daddy, why don't I have a daddy?

''Well, you see.'' And she told me everything about gay people and everything and how they had me, something to do with this hospital thing I don't know.

I nodded,

''Okay, so I will call you mommy and you mummy,'' I said grinning and they laughed hugging me tightly and then when I left the room I heard kissing sounds.

15 YEARS OLD

The parent teacher meeting was awkward, my school was like homophobic, I got bullied because my parents were lesbians, I used to be cool with it and all that but five years later I have started to feel awkward and embarrassed but I do love them.

When the parent teacher was over my mom looked at the guys in school and said to me

,''Oh honey, he's hot, do you think so? What about him he's good looking? Oh and him would you want to have sex with him?''

She kept doing it and doing it and doing it, I finally snapped,

''FUCK SAKE MOM I DON'T LIKE GUYS I AM NOT A FUCKING FAGGOT LIKE YOU SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND IF YOU EVER MENTION ANYTHING AS DISGUSTING AS THAT AGAIN I WILL MOVE OUT!!!!!'' I screamed in her face and ran out of the school.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

Those were horrible times, after I screamed at my mom, she, she uh, she got diagnosed with cancer a week later and my mum was so upset and blamed me for screaming at her, I got punished for saying all those things.

And then my mom, she got chest pains in bed but by the time I got to her, it was too late, she was gone.

Ever since then my mum abused me, she hated me for causing the death of my mom, and I have been strictly homophobic since, I felt no guilt in my moms death, I know it wasn't my fault, I couldn't care less.

I hate gays and I always will.

My mom ruined that for me and now my mum is making my life hell, well not anymore I moved into my best mates house, Paul Wesley.

Harry's P.O.V

''SIIIIIIIIIINGGGG MEEEE TOOO SLEEEEEEEP!!!'' I was singing in my room, I was bored so I sung one of my favourite All Time Low songs, but then,

''SHUT THE FUCK UP HARRY!!'' My mom yelled and I laughed, my mom was sooo laid back she doesn't care if I curse or have sex with my boyfriend on front of her.

We're so close and it's her birthday tomorrow, I have a huge surprise for her.

Anyway, since I am not going to be singing, I shall go see Louis, he's usually at Liam's house at this time, so I shall go there then.

I skipped out of my room and tried skipping down the stairs but it didn't work so I ended up tumbling down the stairs.

THUMP, THUMP,THUMP.

My mom, Anne, came out of the living room, pissing her self with laughter.

I got up, brushed myself off with my dignity and glared at her.

I left the house shortly after and got into my Mercedes, my mom got me it for my birthday, and drove to Liam's.

The door was already opened, so I headed on in, there was distant shouting but I ignored it and called out for Louis, I walked up stairs to Liam's room.

I gasped in horror at what I saw.

AUTHOR NOTE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HMM  WHAT HAPPENED? SHALL I SPOIL IT? OKAY HERE GOES...........

NOPE NOT SAYING!!!!