The truth can hurt.

Author note.

Lets summarize this up, this story is crap im so sorry but I sort of enjoy writing it so im just gonna continue it anyway............ so enjoy or don't I guess :-). xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pauls P.O.V

I seriously get sick of Ian sometimes, to be honest I think he just goes way to far with it. Like come on, this here plan he came up with last night was just too fucking cruel, but does he listen to me? No he doesn't even though i'm meant to be his fucking best mate.

''So Paul, are you in or out?'' He asked me, smirking, I just rolled my eyes,

''Come on dude, do you not think your going a bit far?'' I questioned, too be honest I'm the only person who is actually allowed to speak up to him and all that crap.

Ian just laughed.......laughed..... ohhh I am getting so irritated with this guy,

''No way, Wesley! He's a fucking faggot he deserves it, he should just die anyway, he's so pathetic.

I was sooo close to punching his, 'pretty' face.

''He's still a living breathing person,'' I said calmly, and then his arm flew into the wall close to my head, I sucked in my breathe and glared at him like wtf?

''Shut up, Wesley I can do what I want to him, you can't stop me, so if your in then sweet, if your not in with this, I will kick you out of the group,'' he smirked.

I would have told him that I could kick him out of my house, but I am not as bad as him, I wouldn't let him live on the streets.

''Well?!'' he snapped,

''Um, yeah I guess I'm in,'' I blurted out and then mentally smacked myself, like I don't care about being in the, 'cool' group, I really don't but why the hell did I agree to this?

He smirked again,

''Excellent, let's get the rest of the group together and plan this out, oh and call Payne, he has a part in this.'' Then he laughed and went into the bathroom, for a shower.

I sighed.

Louis' P.O.V

''HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRYYYYY!!!!!!'' I sang, as I walked into his house, luckily his mom wasn't home.

''LOOOOOOOUIIIS!!!!!!!!'' I heard him shout, and then someone flung themselves into my arms, causing both to fall.

I looked down and saw Harrys', curly hair,

''I missed you babe,'' I murmered into his shoulder,

''I missed you too,'' he said but sounded a bit distant, I stood up, pulling him up with me.

''Whats wrong, Hazza?'' I asked, sounding a bit worried, he sighed,

''I uh went over to Liam's place earlier, looking for you, I thought you would be there but boy was I wrong,'' my eyes widened in curiousity.