i.

"Bow..."

Haku rubbed himself over my leg, whining sadly now and then. I lifted him and kept him in my embrace, patting his head as Mata wagged her tail, beckoning me to lift her as well. I looked out of the door, staring at Shuhua whose room door was open, witnessing her hugging a pillow stubbornly. Yuqi yelled and threw dishes here and there, alerting us that she was working, as Minnie stopped playing the piano and turned back, playing it once again after glancing at Yuqi's disturbed face. Soyeon came out of her room and sat on the couch, laying back and closing her eyes.

"Minnie-ah, play something to clear my mind off."

She shook her head.

"I'm playing this to trouble myself. Please don't listen to what I play, for you might cry as Miyeon unnie did."

The two stared at me sitting inside with Haku and Mata in my arms, and Shuhua looked up. Her face was reddish, her nose even brighter in red, her lips were swollen, and underneath her eyes laid bags that showed us the hours of mourning she had covered.

"Well, unnie isn't the only one, the maknae is, too," Soyeon remarked, closing her eyes once again with a poker face.

Minnie just shrugged. She looked up, breathed out, and started a new song with her fingers.

I lost it.

I wasn't the only one.