chapter 9

After few hours / morning 4.30 am

Jimin : Jungkook stop!
( Jimin said while holding jk hand )
Jimin : you will kill him ! You have been betting him from 5 hours .

Jk : that's what I want i want to kill him , how dare he stalk my baby and enter in our house !
Jimin : who send you ( jimin kicked him on shoulder and asked )

Guy : i w-wont say-y ( he said while chocking blood)

Jungkook looked at him with dark angry eyes jungkook was about go but the guy said

Guy : whatever you wife is ho--ahhhhhh ( he cutted off my jungkook shoot at his shoulder )

Jungkook: DONT YOU DARE TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY WIFE , YOU BASTARD !

Jungkook went away from basement.

Jimin looked at there personal bodyguard of there term or gang .

Jimin : tie his legs and hands with chains . Dont.let.him.excape. UNDERSTAND!

Bodyguards : yes sir ! ( They shouted)

Jimin went away too

Jungkook pov

I came into house , i looked at broken window. I went towards guest room and entered inside saw yn sleeping while hugging pillow i chuckled looking at her cuteness i slowly went towards her and sat beside her on bed i was caressing her hair .

Jungkook: you made worried . First time I was scared , because you when i was driving my mind started to think negative thoughts. I was scared that what will happen to you . ( Still caressing her hair) . You know when i was driving my mind was only thinking about you. In my life your the first girl who made me worried . You so different from from other girls when i touch you I feel something else. Good night. ( He said and kissed her forehead he layed beside her removing the pillow and hugged her tightly she moved closer to him for warmth) .

After few hours/ morning 9. 20 :

Yn pov

I got up by sunlight, i rubbed my eyes and looked beside me the bed was empty i remember jungkook slept beside me hmmm( she signed) i went inside bathroom and freshed myself i went towards living saw my stuff my things etc and jungkook office files his stuff cloths etc ......, Everything were packing by some workers and home furniture also . Then a bodyguard saw me he smiled and came towards me he said good morning. I smiled replyed him back . He said

Bodyguard : boss , Mr Jeon wants to meet you he is in study room .

I smiled and nodded my head and went towards study room i entered inside he looked at me and smiled i smiled back .

Jungkook: good morning, how was your sleep. ( He asked me softly, actually i like his softness towards me . I smiled and nodded my head )

Jungkook: did you had breakfast?

Yn : no ( i said in low tone )

Jungkook: hmm let's eat outside after sometime.

Yn : why ?

Jungkook: nothing and actually we are moving out from this house .

Yn : why ?

Jungkook: i will say afterwards.

Yn nodded her head .

Jk : come

Jungkook dragged her out of the house they went to a cafe .

Waiter : what would you like to order mam ( he asked looking at you weirdly)

Jungkook glared at him he put his head down .