chapter 10 !

Yn entered the room .

Yn : woww...... ( She was amazed by the room.

Yn went towards the closed she opened saw already all clothes were fixed and cleaned . She went towards bed and sat on it .

Yn : i love it .

She went towards window and saw the view full of city lights the view was awesome.
She went inside bathroom and freshed herself she came out opened her diary .
She wrote ," 3weeks 6days with jungkook 💜"
She smiled and closed it. she put inside drawer which is beside the bed
She went downstairs.

Jungkook pov

I was reading the book suddenly the door got wide open , i turned my head towards the door and saw yn . Igot confused.

Yn : i searched in whole house , finally.( She said and came towards him and sat in front of him )

Jungkook: um i was reading this . ( He showed her the book)

Yn : hmmm ( she read two lines )

Yn : is this an emotional story

Jungkook: yes type of .

Yn : heroine gonna die .

Jungkook: i don't know ( he said again started to read )

Yn : i want to read too ( she looked at him with doe eyes ,)

Jungkook: come here ( he tapped beside him , she smiled and sat beside him. They both started to read)

After few hours/ night 8.45.

Yn was still reading and about jungkook he slept while reading, yn looked at him and woked him up .

Yn : jungkook wake up its time for dinner.

Jk : hmm ( he slowly got up )
Jk : i will be back .

Yn : where are you going.

Jk : washroom, wanna co--

He got cut off by yn

Yn : you pervert!

Jk : you don't know , how much pervert i am . ( He smirked)

Yn : gooooooo

Jk laughed and went to there room .

Yn went towards dining table while smiling.

Yn came downstairs and saw a girl yn went towards her in kitchen yn tapped her shoulder she turned around and bow when she saw yn

? : Good evening Mrs Jeon.
Yn : don't be so formal call me yn , and what's your name ? ( Yn asked smiling )

? : I am Anna
Yn smiled .
Yn : how old are you?
Anna : 22

Yn : ohh i am 21

Yn : can I call you unnie .