【Sukaira - Danganronpa V3】

Tags: Anzuull

➡ Sukaira Shion

➡ Ultimate〔Fast Learner〕

➡ Originally titled Ultimate Hobbyist but was scraped.

➡ Favorite talents: Psychology, Dancing, Volleyball, Drawing, Napping.

➡ Personality Traits: Resilient, curious, a little oblivious, can be transparent can be solid with her intentions, cheerful, open-minded, caring, dedicated—

➡ Dedicated to her twin-brother. Everything he walks on is probably praised by her.

➡ Sheltered school life, experienced in most things in the social and business world because of her ultimate.

➡ Enjoys dancing to Kpop songs; examples — btbt, vengeance by Bibi, zoo by nct and aespa, twice, skz, txt.

Picrew:

(I made this one above ^^)

➡ Side notes: White bow should be turquoise. Not official outfit, just a she'd wear.

➡ Sukaira and Shohei (Childhood) — twins

➡ Shohei

Picrew Sources:

-https://picrew.me/image_maker/165901/complete?cd=WnjCS0xQN

-https://picrew.me/share?cd=UHUR6H0QNt

➡Motive will revolve around her brother because of her attachments to him—examples such as: him falling under despair, kidnapped, death threat to him and many more. Any other motive about her family and herself won't be as effective.

➡ Motive Video will relate to Shohei's despair at Sukaira's disappearance which 'Junko' takes advantage of — of course, this is a fake scenario made by team danganronpa to entice the og fans.

➡ Status: Depends on love interest but if none, survivor. —If victim: likely by false suicide (made to look like a suicide but is not), likely to take place after Kokichi and Kaito's Trial as there was an error in her memories after the mention of Junko (As the story didn't line up with her memories b4 the KG and was about to collect evidence for the last trial but gets eliminated). —if blackened: Is motivated to kill the mastermind after the death of her love interests (Rantaro/Kokichi), up to the plot whether she's successful or not.

➡ Love Interest: Rantaro or Shuichi—Shuichi: Survivor/Victim—Rantaro: Blackened/Victim (Backup: Kokichi—Blackened/Survivor)