Chapter 7.

Grace POV.

I'm sitting at my table everyone having tea.

Aro is glaring at me tho.

Aro“ Don't understand why you would choose to live in this shack.

Helena“ I may agree with Aro but I shall support your decision.

Aro pouts like a child and I giggle.

Grace“ You could visit whenever you want.

Helena“ *smiles*.

Aro“ Fine if this really makes you happy I won't be petty.

Grace“ Thank you.

Aro“ BUT WHY THIS SHACK!?

Grace“ IT'S HOMIE YOU COCKY CUNT!

Esmeralda“ Woah Woah let's all calm down and enjoy this dinner grace made.

Aro“ *pouts* We have servants that would make dinner.

I kick him in the shin and he groans and glares until I notice a spider.

Grace“ Oh come here little guy-.

The spider grows and we stand up and see the spider turning more human like.

??“ *cackles*.

The fireplace turns green and Grimaia comes out and she swings a scythe.

Aro deflects it and his eyes glow red.

Aro“ schelete furioase!

Red glowing skeletons rise from pentagrams and charge at Grimaia.

The Spider swats Igor and the girls to the side and looks at me with its eyes.

??“ *licks lips* Tasty.

I run up the stairs with it chasing after me and I jump out the window.

I land on the grass and run hearing it coming closer I touch the fox necklace it glows and I turn around and raise my hands.

Grace“ GET BACK!

An ice wall begins to form but the Spider breaks through the wall sending me into a boulder.

I sit up and lean on the boulder seeing my leg dislocated.

Grace“ Oh god.

I look seeing the tall grass beginning to move slowly it's face slowly getting exposed.

Grace“ I hope you choke-.

??“ ENOUGH!

A bright light gets between us and I stare at the light.

A woman walks out the light and the spider hisses and tries moving around it but his eyes land on the woman.

??“ Mother Titan?

??“ ENOUGH Arachnisss!

The woman turns around and looks at me her eyes widen and a flower in her hands begins to glow.

??“ Gracie?

Grace“ Who are you?