Chapter 20.

Aquaria POV.

I'm laying in my bed screaming and crying I am giving birth to my son.

I hear the door open and Seas  running in and he takes my hand.

Seas“ You got this.

I let out a pained scream and I transform into my real form Seas backs away shocked holding our son in his arms.

Seas“ Aquaria?

Aquaria“ I'm sorry Seas but I do love you but I can't stay

Seas“ No you can't-.

I fly out the window and I speed away my tears falling for knowing soon my universe that I created will be destroyed.

I find myself in a Village that's in the Kingdom of Bloodthorn I turned human.

I'm walking through the streets but as I pass someone I feel a hand go into my pocket.

I turn around and grab the wrist.

Aquaria“ *confused*.

She looks like she hasn't eaten in days

Aquaria“ What's your name child?

Giovanni“ Giovanni.

I nod and take out ten gold coins and toss them to her feet and she picks them up.

Aquaria“ Get some bread and keep out of trouble.

I walk off and I make a turn and see an older man offering a gold bracelet I brush my hair behind my ear.

Old man“ Hey Gio can you spare a night with my son he just turned 17.

My eyes widen but she accepted the bracelet and follows him.

Disgusting.

Regina POV.

*Out of coma*

I'm keeping Grace's body warm the others left to takedown Echo.

I hear a noise but I ignore it.

Regina“ *sighs*.

I make a circle of fire that would never burn out but as I turn around I'm shot in the kneecap I drop to the ground and scream in agony.

Edmund“ I'll be taking her body thanks.

I try to stand but he stabs a dagger through hand deep enough to keep me in place.

Edmund smirks but as he walks towards the fire a roar is heard.

The fires turn brighter and the fire surrounded Mouse and they disappeared.

Aquaria comes from nowhere and gets in the flames and they both disappear.

Edmund“ NO!

Aquaria POV.

*Still out of coma*

I look around and look up seeing I'm in the underworld.

??“ *growls* Mother.

I turn around.

Aquaria“ Magma

Aquaria“ Magma.

I hear more noises and see all my Titan creations surrounding us.

Regantis“ Her bloods slowing down she needs more strength.

Aquaria“ What are you all going to-.

Feather“ Were going to give her our powers in exchange of mortal forms.

Aquaria“ Is? Is that what you all want?

They nod and circle the glass coffin.

Titans“ With powers of honer a powerful force to enter one mind and soul strengthen the user and bless our world.

Regantis touches graces head having her skin become more healthy.

Feather sends a green beam into her chest.

Oceanus and Rowe send a blue and yellow beam into her and magma sends one as well.

Grace POV.

I'm watching the flashes of my mother's life and I finally reach my dad's memories.

Demontis POV.

I'm sharpening my sword and I notice a blonde woman who's sleeping on the bench.

I can't ignore a pour girl the terrorhawks will eat her alive.

I wake her up and my eyes widen I never seen a girl with such beauty.

Aquaria“ Can I help you?

Demontis“ *coughs* Oh yes um I have an extra room in my house your welcome to stay as long as you want.

Aquaria“ *smiles* Thank you Sir?

Demontis“ Demontis and you?

Aquaria“ Aquaria.