Time to get lean !

Hi everyone, enjoy this chapter !

POV Bakugo

As we finished our quick breakfast we started to walk toward the gym. It was the biggest training room in the school, you had the first part full of training equipment and the second was just a big room full of different types of environment. Kirishima and I decided to train ourselves first in the first part, taking turn on the machines.

- We do twelve each ?
I asked. The rock-for-brain seemed weirdly lost in his thoughts.

- Hey ! Shithead !
I said louder.

- Oh, yeah yeah, agree agree.
He responded. I rolled my eyes before getting on the machine. We agreed to do our legs today so I started with the basic "thing were you sit and push that big block cuz fuck you." I don't bother with names. So I sat and put the block on about 90 pounds.

- 90 ? And you barely stretched !
The dumb rock said as he stretched himself more.
- I'm not like these extras. My muscles are aways ready to fucking train.

He kept glaring at me with those... weird fucking eyes as I finished my twelve set.
- Your turn baby shark.
- Alright ! Let's go !

He sat down at my place as I watched him. Okay, maybe I was smiling at the fact that he could barely push the machine. Maybe I even smiled when he growled and put the machine with a lighter weight.

-... Laugh all you want, you know my arms are stronger than yours !
He said. I smiled but didn't laugh and simply acted like I didn't know what he was talking about.

After a while on this machine and mostly trying to show off our strength, we did the "sit down and open your legs" thing. So you basically, just fucking sit down and try your best to open your legs. I may have put a bit more weight on the machine than usual just to show off. But whatever.

We laughed for a bit as we did our training. I mean, he mostly laughed while I was concentrating. And after two to three hours, Fuck, my legs were sore. We did the last machine and when Kirishima got out of it, his legs were shaking, so I laughed at him. He said that it was "natural seeing how much training we did" he can't admit that I'm better than him, Ha !

So we walked back to our lockers and decided to take a shower. I had already taken one but I was drowning in sweat because of my quirk. We both took our towels and clothes and headed to the showers. Unlike the showers in our dorms, these ones didn't have stalls. Kirishima put his clothes and towel on the hook on the wall. He lifted his shirt before looking at me.

-...
-... What ?
I asked. His cheeks went red as he looked the other way.

-... So... You want me to like, take a shower before you or-
- Just-
I got pissed and felt my anger rise. But...

-... Just do like always, nothing changed.
...But my anger quickly fell down as I started to take off my shirt. I knew Kirishima and the others would do shits like that, but it still hurt.

He took off his outfit and put it on the bench beside my stuff, carefully making sure he doesn't look at me. I was first to finish getting undressed so I stepped into the showers and turned the first one on the hottest setting.

- Like always, how are you not boiling alive !?
He asked.

- I'm not a pussy, that's why.
- No you're a masochist, that's why.
He said as he giggled.
- Ha-ha. Really funny.

He turned the shower beside me and pushed the button of the soap dispenser that was hanging on the wall between us. A bit of liquid soap fell into his hand as he brought it to his neck. His hand ran from his neck to his chest... his hand, caressed his chest, rubbing it to clean the sweat. "Fuck, I'm staring to much" I told myself before looking away.

After being done with our shower, we put on some fresh clothes that would always stay in our locker. For me it was baggy pants with a black shirt and an open buttoned up shirt. My shirt was blue with some square patterns. For Kirishima, it was a black pants with a red hoodie and a denim jacket. He attached a little chain to his pants before putting on his red sneakers.

- Duuuude, I'm sooo hungry.
-...
I sighed as he looked at me.

-... 'Kay, I know a restaurant which just opened not far from here, wanna go ?
- Fuck yeah ! I'm soooo hungry !
- Language young man~
I said as I smiled at him.

-... I'm not gonna react to the fact that you just told me that.
He said as he rolled his eyes and walked toward the exit.

We walked outside of the training rooms before going out of the main building. Since the attack of the whatever evil bitches (do I look like I keep in mind the names of the extras ? Fuck no) the security of our school is much more present as we have to identify ourselves to the guards at the entrance of the doors.

- Who are you ?
One of them asked.
- Bakugo Katsuki and Kirishima Eijiro.

The one talking to us was a bit smaller than the other guard, he had brown hair and a soft look on his face. On the other hand, the other guard looked more fierce, he was clearly a bit older and his strong arms and scar on his face showed how many battles he's been into.

The smaller one glidded his finger in front of himself as a blue, weird, paper looking like shit appeared. A list.

-... Baaaku- Ah ! Here !
-... And why are you lefting ?
The other one said.

-... To eat.
I responded. We looked into each other's eyes, almost like a battle. God I want to fight him, I want to know who's the best and I feel like I already know the answer. It's. Me.

-... Be back before 8pm.
- Your not our dad.
I said looking him dead in the eyes.

-... Back. before. 8pm.
-... Whatever.
I responded, knowing well I didn't want to fight him now, not in front of...

I looked over at Kirishima who was talking to the smaller man, something about his power being manly or some shit. My eyebrows furrowed as I watched Kirishima get more and more invested in the other man's power. I felt anger starting to burn inside of me, that man telling me what to do now this shit ? Fuck them. I took Kirishima's wrist and looked at both of the men.

-... Fuck you.
I said to them. The youngest seemed shocked as his face decomposed, for the big one, he didn't even flinch. I started walking with Kirishima's wrist still in my hand.

- Wait Bakugo !
He said as he finally started walking.

Exterior POV

The two guards looked at the two boys walking in the distance.

-... Mommy issues.
The tall one said.
- Adam !
The small one responded.
-... And they are gay.
- Jesus, could you stop trying to figure out people's sexuality and mental illnesses for once ?
-... Why ?... It's fun.

The small one sighed loudly and rolled his eyes. Adam knows that the small guard also likes to try and guess what the students are up to, but he will probably never admit it.

The two of them make quite the pair, one defending the school gates and the other making sure who leaves and enters the school.

End of chapter 4