Step 1: Track

Later that evening, Dalia was laying in bed, thinking back to what occurred earlier that day. She and Luka had shared an ice-cream together and it was a combo of their fav flavours. Plus he sort of confessed to her even though it was might as a joke.

"Are you done daydreaming?", Aargus asked playfully.

"Aargus! You're back! Umm, yes I am. It's nothing. Hehe", Dalia scrambled as she composed herself on her bed.

"I have news as well but you go first", the kwami said.

"Well....Luka confessed to me! Actually not really, it turned out to be a coincidence that we had our favourite ice-cream flavours and he didn't really confess", she answered.

"It's ok Dali, one day he'll come to his senses and he'll be yours", Aargus replied as well as giving her a hug. "Well my news is what I gathered from Marinette."

Dalia's ears perked up about this. "Go on, is she the guardian?"

"Yes...she is. I saw everything and they referred to her as their guardian when Fu renounced his guardianship", Aargus said.

"Well, well looks like I'll have to keep a closer eye on her as Ladybug that way I'll know who her allies are or I could make myself a promising ally to her", the girl concluded.

"The last option sounds better. Infiltrate from the inside", the kwami suggested.

"Perfect."

...

"Luka, who do you think we should do this project on?", Dalia asked him. The couple were sitting inside the willow tree's leaf dome and collaborating on Dalia's project.

"Well...since you called yourself a lone wolf on this, we could do Huntress", he suggested. "Or we could do Viperion."

"Hmmm, how about both? You can do Huntress and I'll do Viperion", the girl replied. "That's the snake hero right?"

"Yep but that means we'll probably have to get interviews right? I mean, we're doing research in a way on them", Luka wondered out loud.

"Well, we'll have to wait for Viperion to show since I've only ever since him in battle", Dalia said sighing. She laid on her back and thought about how she would get questions out of the snake hero. Huntress was easy since, duh, she's Huntress.

"Maybe if there's an akuma attack and they need him, then we'll get to ask him questions", Luka answered. "But we wouldn't want that to happen, so we could just do Huntress."

"I guess so."

"How do we get Huntress?", the guy questioned.

"Well...I know she goes on midnight patrols. Maybe we could catch her then", Dalia replied.

"How do you know that?", Luka asked her.

"Ummmm, I see her at times, leaping on rooftops when I can't sleep at night", she rambled off, thinking of a good way to not reveal herself.

"Cool, so I'll try to get her interviewed for you then."

Soon his phone rang. It was his sister, Juleka, who needed his assistance at home. He gave Dalia a quick peck on the lips and left.