♬ 𝓓𝓪𝔂 𝓞𝓷𝓮 ♬ /v1

Jake Pov.

I dumped 'Jomies' just a week ago and I haven't heard from Drew since then. I know I shouldn't care but something just feels off...
Like...
It's missing something...
Or someone.

" The competition is in 3days we really need to take things more seriously from now on. " - Hailey was the first to speak, looking especially at me.

  Now what was that? I know I messed up but now since I'm not friends with my "other friends", I thought Music Club would at least trust me a little more.

" You should be telling this to Jake, he's the one taking this club as a joke "- It was Zander. He never really liked me, he didn't dislike me either. It's more like he never truly trusted me. Can't blame him for that one though.

The rest of the day went pretty well, we didn't argue anymore. Me, Luke and Sean were just having fun as always.
I'm truly happy they don't look at me differently because of everything that happened.

" Hey guys have we ever thought about a band name? " - I asked looking at the floor, I wasn't ready for the judgment looks from Zander and Millie just jet.
" you know... For the competition... "

"He's right, we can't just go up on stage and say 'we're the MUsic ClUb' it's just not it. "- Thank god Sean broke the silence cuz I was just about to go 6ft under ground.

That's when we started to discuss about our Band name.

...

It was getting late already and we still haven't thought of anything that could actually fit us. Until...

" What about 'The music freaks', we heard Drew call us this so many times it actually started to fit us. " - Millie said standing up like a rocket. " we could show them who's the boss this way, even with this silly name. "

"That's actually a good idea, we've been called this for so long it's like ours recognizable mark. "- Then was Sean.

I can't believe we're going to be called " THE MUSIC FREAKS " ? You're for real right now...?

"It's settled then. "

...

  It's already getting dark... I should get home before Milo gets worried...

I was going thought the school corridor happy I'm finally getting along with my friends until I heard something.

Music?

Who could it be... The music club already went home.

I decided to go in the direction of the sound. It was very beautiful and something  new. It was... Very peaceful and elegant... Nothing like the music we make with the club.

Drew Pov.

Ever since Jake told me about Zoey  cheating on me, and randomly breaking our friendship, Im not myself.

From the day Jake joined " The music freaks" I've been having this weird feeling like 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 and  𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑.

I failed as a friend...

And I noticed this only when he made his decision to leave Me, Henry and Liam.

"ꪮᠻ ᥴꪮꪊ𝕣ડꫀ ⅈ ρ𝕣ꫀᠻꫀ𝕣 ꪗꪮꪊ ᧁꪊꪗડ..."

...

" 𝙾𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜"