♬ 𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓸𝓭 ♬

Drew Pov.

No way, he loves me?

After all I did? He still can smile at me and tell me he loves me?
He knows what a shitty person Am I and he still likes me...

I couldn't bring myself to say it back.
Of course I love him back, but something is stuck in my throat and I just can't say it.

I think I stayed silent for too long because Jakes eyes started to fill up with tears.

no No NO NO... This is not what I wanted... Come on Drew SAY IT. It's not that fucking deep to say four words.

-I love you too... - but it was too late, Jake wasn't here anymore.

I don't know where he could have gone but I ran after him. How can I be so stupid...

I fucked up again.

I arrived to an empty garden, and I saw him.
He wasn't alone though.
Hailey was already hugging Jake and trying to comfort him.

All of the music club were there. Sean gave me a confused look while others just looked at me with hatred.

- We told you Jake, he's not worth it. - Hailey said glaring at me.

I felt horrible, It didn't meant to happen.

-Jake... Can we talk alone?... - I said getting close only to get blocked by Millie

- You had your chance Drew, if you want to say something to him say it now.- she said surprisingly calmly.

- I... - how can I tell this in front of them while I can't say it when I'm alone.

I send Sean the " help me" glance, and he did. He actually stand up for me?

- Millie give it a rest, they're both going through shit.

- What, are you friends with Drew now too? - she laughed and crossed her arms

Sean didn't say anything only looked at her with that sad expression.

-no fucking way Sean... Why? - Haily came closer to us. She didn't seem mad, just

Disappointed.

- I felt bad for him... - Sean said looking at the ground - BUT He's really not that bad when you get to know him better! It's probably just a misunderstanding...

I really appreciate his effort.

- Seans right... - Luke said while holding Zander because he was damn ready to hit me and everyone near. - We never got to know him, and we don't know what happened...

- I guess you're right... - Hailey sighed - Drew, Jake meet us in the park near our school and we'll talk this through.

I didn't have time for this shit. I ran over to Jake and hugged him as tight as I could, he was trying really hard to hit me or just get away.

But I couldn't...

Not again...

I can't lose you again Jake...

-Jake... I'm sorry.- I said grabbing his face in my hands. He had tears in his eyes but he calmed himself down. - I don't give a fuck that the music club is here right now.

I looked behind that moment to look at them. Everyone was confused as much as I was. What the fuck am I even doing.
Except Sean, he was  smiling and looked like a proud father.

- You didn't let me say anything back at your place. - I smiled at him and continued. - I know I didn't say anything for a long time, I was just scared I guess.

- I've always been that perfect Straight bully. Rich and with a "perfect life"... Yea as if. - I looked at Jakes face once more, he looked me in the eyes with confusion but also some hope. - It's really hard to say for someone like me that I like boys.

A boy exactly...

I love you too Jake...

I didn't care about anything right now. I don't need anyones approval to like the same gender.

I cupped Jakes Face and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

Now take this Hailey. 1-0 for me.

----

So what do yall think?