VI

Bruce's pov:

"Alfred!" I called out.

"Yes, master Bruce?"

"I've got some news, important news. Mind following me towards the cave?"

"I don't mind master Bruce. Is it from the, night work?"

"I play's a part in it yes."

Once they got there :)

"What is it Master Bruce?"

"Do you remember, the first Robin?"

It was painful to talk about him, and from Alfred's face I knew he thought so too.

"Yes, yes i do. What is there with him?"

"It seems he shouldn't be underground... If you know what i mean."

"I kind of understand but how do you- Did you find him?!"

"Yes, I found him. But it's not the same person mentally..."

"What are you talking about, what happened to master Dick? Should I make some cookies and clean his room?"

"That would be nice but that isn't the problem, he isn't going to behome for a while."

"What? I don't think I understand whatever you're saying master Bruce."

"They messed with his personality and his memories... Alfred he doesn't remember us taking him in."

"..."

I could see the hurt on his face

"Who. Did. That."

"It's Deathstroke, he can't get his own apprentice. So he took him."

"..." "Is the Dick we knew still there?"

"There is, though it'll take some time for him to come back again. We might be able to get help from Martian Manhunter."

"When- no, may i see him?"

"Not now, it depends on how fast our dick will be back. But right now it's not save he has no idea who you are, and wil most likely attack you."

"That's fine, master Bruce. I'm going to go make dinner now." Pain sounding in his voice.

-Mountain-

Renegade's pov:

I was let out of my cel to talk with Black Canary, she's basically a therapist and it's annoying. 

"So, what happened when you were there? What was it like?"

"Uh, from my memory it kind of feels like he isn't as bad as I thought, I thought Br- You know his identity, right?"

"Yes, i do, so don't worry about that."

"From what I remember, growing up I always wanted to be like him. But now, i have no idea. Okay he maybe Slade wasn't the nicest person that could take care of me, but neither was Bruce. He has never given me the fatherly love, I just had to practice and practice, till I couldn't do anything wrong. I put tons of work inside new movements gadgets just for a small nod, I never received a; 'Good job!' Or a 'Nice work!'. It never felt like i was his level and well, I wasn't but I still needed the love and attention which, some old guy? Was able to do, i have no idea who it is but he seems important."

"I see, the 'old man' is called Alfred, he is a butler who raised Bruce, and you."

"A butler? That does explain his clothes..." I muttered "Anything else or can i go back now?"