Chapter 12 - Break Out

[3rd Person POV]

A month in this mental hospital has changed you after a few incidents and a few talks from MJ you were starting to feel less sad and suicidal.

Y/N: "Why are you here?"

Steven: "Dissociative Identity Disorder"

Y/N: "That sucks"

Your still in the vest since they still don't completely trust you, you also still wear your mask since there are some nurses and doctors still sacred that you'll bite them.

Steven: "Why are you here?"

Y/N: "Well I'm Sickopath and they couldn't contain me at a prison so I'm here medication and injections to keep me in check. Although my body found a way for the medication to stop working on me so they inject me with stronger medicine"

You start to laugh.

Y/N: "It makes me high and make me see things like a dead Peter walking around with a blade in his chest. Also the headless men from the burning church"

You look behind Steven and see men walking around bumping into each other since they don't heads, sometimes the fall to the ground and they bleed out. Your the only who sees this.

Steven: "So you see and hear things that aren't there?"

Y/N: "Pretty much"

Gaurd: "Sickopath you got a visitor"

Y/N: "It it Ms Watson?"

Gaurd: "No some girl with blonde hair"

Y/N: "Fuck!"

You started to walk away from the visitor place but the door locked.

Y/N: "Fine I'll go then I'm going to bang my head until blood comes out and I bleed. Then your to watch me drink that blood as if it was water you p-"

Gwen: "Sickopath?"

Y/N: "Hi weird person who I obviously do not know"

You sat on the chair across from her and she was playing with her hands.

Y/N: "Okay let's do this hi I'm Sickopath"

Gwen: "I been preparing for this so here gors noth-"

Y/N: "I forgive you Gewn Stacy"

Gwen: "Wait what?"

Y/N: "I been going to therapy and it's helping well sometimes no since there's still a part of me trying to kill myself"

Gwen: "Okay but I just wanted to see how you are"

Y/N: "I'm fine"

Gwen: "Bullshit I know about your incidents here"

Y/N: "Let me guess MJ told you?"

Gwen: "Yes"

Y/N: "Why are you so insisted on me? First you didn't care now you care? Sometimes I question you why? Why oh why do you care for me?"

Gwen: "I know about your relationship with Peter"

You stayed quiet you looked down.

Gwen: "I know he abused you made you kill yourself once maybe twice. I believed his lies"

Y/N: "Don't remind me just go Gwen be you under that mask"

Gwen: "I'm not leaving you I'm staying and I'm going to listen to you. I don't want to fight you again nor separate from you"

Y/N: "How? Do you plan on fixing all that you caused? I don't want that Gwen I just want you to be forgiven so you can forget me and I forget you"

Gwen: "But I want too, please"