Chapter 14 - Visiting and Forgetting

[3rd Person POV]

Void: "Why are we here?"

Y/N: "I'm done, I don't wish to fight anymore"

You were standing outside the warehouse where you create your stiff it was now in flames since you were done being Sickopath plus your abilities were gone. You managed to patch your wound that was on your stomach.

Y/N: "I have to pay a visit though to two people"

Void: "Your really going to do it? Going to end it all Y/N?"

You nodded and started to walk into the city as Y/N Parker as you were walking you came across MJ's apartment complex you walked inside and headed to her apartment door you knocked on it and awaited for it to open.

MJ: "Listen I-"

Once she opens the door she sees you standing there.

Y/N: "Hey Mary Jane"

She immediately hugged you and started to cry on your shoulder.

MJ: "I thought you died!"

Y/N: "I'm very much alive"

You separated from the hug you had to tell her.

Y/N: "I came to give you a proper goodbye"

MJ: "What why!?! Your fine and y-wait no Y/N don't you dare"

Y/N: "I'm tired of life MJ I love you in all one of the best thing that could have happened to me"

MJ: "Please don't kill yourself"

Y/N: "I don't plan on doing that or maybe I don't know anymore"

You both then sat on the couch next to each other.

Y/N: "I want peace with me ever since the antidote worked I felt the same old me again. The paranoid,  scared and depressed me I don't feel happiness"

MJ: "Get help Y/N let me help, we'll go to therapist after therapist or you start fresh move to Canda or somewhere away from here"

Y/N: "I want to but I'll feel alone and a burden"

MJ: "Your not a burden Y/N"

Y/N: "MJ you have a draam to help people I can't take that away from you I can't make you choose me over and over again"

MJ: "I will choose you alway you no matter what why you said it your my dream is to help people it starts with you"

Y/N: "I'm a lost cause now I'm gone now MJ but please don't blame yourself just blame me"

Ypu get up and start to walk out but you feel a hand on your shoulder.

MJ: "Just kiss me one last time please Y/N. I'll respect your decision on what you plan to do"

You turned around and kissed her after a minute you both pulled away and when MJ looked at you again you had left.

. . . . .

You were sitting next to Peter's grave.

Y/N: "It's funny I thought I wanted you dead I still think about"

You put a picture you drew of him getting eaten by sharks on his grave.

Y/N: "I still hate you and now I see it all clearly being a hero you know? It sucks all these morals you create for yourself. It's stupid why not be both mad and calm? It's fun"

You then put a sticker of broken heart on his grave.

Y/N: "It took one bad day to make you die, make Gwen question you, fall in love, lose someone and become a fucking super being"