No Homo | Obagiyuu *Short story* 1/?

Obagiyuu~Iguro Obanai x Tomioka Giyuu ~No homo Broski ~Originally what was intended to be a harmless plan ended up turning into real feelings

Obagiyuu
~Iguro Obanai x Tomioka Giyuu
~No homo Broski
~Originally what was intended to be a harmless plan ended up turning into real feelings. Much to the dislike of a certain serpent hashira.
~Out of character at some points
——————————
[Obanai's POV]

For fucksake what is up with everyone not leaving me the hell alone, and my so called "friends" setting me up with blind dates with women I'm not interested in, I only have eyes for the beautiful Mitsuri Kanroji.

"Oi! Obanai! Over here!" Shouts a certain flame haired hashira, fuck no. Shit he's coming over, fuck fuck fuck what the fuck do i do? He's coming over.

I see Tomioka that dickhead sitting alone under a tree, im gonna fucking hate myself for this. If it's the only way to get them to believe I'm already taken by someone maybe just maybe they'll leave me the hell alone. I muster up all my courage and run over to Tomioka who's currently reading some cheesy romance novel.

[3rd person POV]

"Tomioka I know I hate you and you hate me but please save me." Obanai says immediately kneeling infront of said male.

"Need help with what?" Tomioka asks closing his book.

"Look everyone is trying to get me to be with someone and open up since they say I'm too 'cold' or 'uptight' all the time." Obanai says scrambling in his words seeing Rengoku approaching.

"What does this have to do with me?" Tomioka asks genuinely confused.

"Look I don't have time to explain just pretend to be my boyfriend so they'll stop bothering me." Obanai says.

Giyuu finally gets the idea and pulls Obanai closer, the others hands his chest, the shorter's face flushed red slightly. "I need to remove your bandage in order for this to seem to seem real." He says taking off the bandages and immediately kissing the other noticing Rengoku getting closer out of the corner of his eye. His hands grab the other's ass giving it a slight squeeze making the other let out a muffled moan.

"Ah! Tomioka-San! Obanai! I didn't know you were together, how long has this been going on?" Rengoku asks trying his best to keep the blush down from walking upon them being intimate. Though no one can tell it isn't real just based off of the shorter male's reactions.

"A couple months." Tomioka says simply yet vaguely, luckily the flame hashira doesn't push any further, he nods and walks away presumably to tell them too. Words spread like wildfire.

"What the fuck Tomioka!? I didn't say grab my ass like that!" Obanai whisper yells smacking the others chest, his face still very red and ashamed he reacted that way to tomioka's touch.

"You want it to be believable right? Then we need to make it believable. Simple making out isn't going to be enough to convince someone especially someone like Shinazugawa and Kochou." Tomioka says gently placing the other back onto the ground. "It seems like you enjoyed it based off of your moan."

"I-It's a natural reaction! I-I didn't enjoy it!" Obanai says his face going even redder if that's even physically possible.

"Suit yourself." Tomioka says "Come to my place tonight, they'll more than likely be watching us to ensure it's true so make it look like we are together."

Tomioka simply walks away his book in hand leaving a flustered and sexually frustrated hashira under then tree. "Fuck me, why the hell did I react like that when he squeezed my ass? I'm not into men! I'm straight!" Obanai says "stupid, stupid, stupid!"

-that night-

"Oi! Stop shoving me mosquito!"

"I wouldnt if you weren't infront of me giraffe boy."

"Excuse me! Giraffe boy? That's not very flamboyant Mosquito."

"Neither is Mosquito, blockhead"

"Oh my fucking god can you two shut the fuck up!"

"Fuck off Shinazugawa"

"You little-"

"GUYS! Shut up!"

"Yes Ma-am"

The others hashiras (minus Gyomei) huddle together in some bushes, spying on the other two hashiras. They tasked Tengen with listening in due to his enhanced hearing.

"Hey love I didn't think you'd make it here, come on I made us some tea and simmered salmon daikon." Giyuu says

"Is that the only thing you know how to cook?" Obanai asks clutching a what seems like a gift box close to his chest.

"I know how to cook other foods, it's just my favorite." Giyuu says "Anyways what's in that box?"

"Hm? This? Oh it's just the book you've been wanting for ages now" Obanai says handing him the box, somehow managing to not sock this loner in the face.

"Thank you." Giyuu says.  "Come in!"

"Do I at least get a kiss first? Isn't that our usually greeting?" Obanai asks cringing at the cheesiness of the line.

"Sorry I'm just worried the food would get cold." Giyuu says pulling the other in for a kiss.

Mitsuri tries her hardest to hold back a squeal as the others just stare in either disbelief or confusion. At least Obanai has nothing to worry about, hopefully.

———————————
Ok I had this idea in my head for the longest time now and didn't realize how cringy it was until I finished writing it. This short story will be a fluff-angst-smut I'm not sure how many parts yet though.

Word count: 892