Unwanted Segs Ed | Kamado Squad & Shinobu

~Crackshot
~Literally just boys being teenage boys while the 'mother' is there to turn it into a life lesson
~Kanao & Nezuko are chilling outside playing with butterflies and admiring the sun (nezuko can walk in the the sun)
Please skip my oncoming rant if you don't want to read it:
~So I got terminated from my job after 3 days for literally no goddamn reason so I cried my eyes out because it's my dream job to work with children. I also ended up getting sick from one of the kids too so woohoo! Great for me! 🫠 what I mean by crying my eyes out is having a full blown meltdown and panic attack as I screamed and cried for a solid 15 minutes, that just made my stuffy nose 100000x worse.
-Please don't feel sorry for me this is days later I've gotten over it, I did get accepted into a college for early childhood education.
——————————
"Tanjiro?" Zenitsu asks dropping his book on the floor

"Yes Zenitsu?" Tanjiro asks fixing a rip in his haori from a mission.

"Have you ever wondered why it's easier to fuck a vagina but not an asshole?" Zenitsu asks catching tanjiro completely off guard.

"H-HUH!?!" Tanjiro asks dropping his needle and thread "what brought this question on?" He adds a shade of red tinting his ears.

"Eh, just curious." Zenitsu says "Have you ever had sex?"

"W-WHAT?!" Tanjiro yells out again "no!" He says almost offended.

"Virgin." Zenitsu says "do you even know how it happens?"

"I mean it requires a man and a woman but nothing further than that. It was never talked about in my family." Tanjiro says finishing up patching his haori and putting away the thread and needle.

"Well it can happen between two men and two women but it doesn't have the same possible end result." Zenitsu says once again shocking tanjiro

"How can it happen between two men or two women?" Tanjiro asks

"Well when two men come together one takes his dick out and inserts it into the anus of another man and the magic happens" Zenitsu says imitating it by pounding his hand against his fist to create a slapping sound "With women it's essentially the same just without the male body part."

Tanjiro stares at Zenitsu dumbfounded, "how do you know how men do it?" He asks

"I did once because I was curious, wasn't too bad actually. I'm not gonna get into the details of it." Zenitsu says resting his head against his hands.

Tanjiro just sits there seemingly staring at Zenitsu judging him but really he's just processing the information, and much to his dislike starts envisioning it. He honestly doesn't know how to describe it as a straight male.

"Ugh, stop thinking so hard Monjiro it's painful watching you think." Inosuke says waving his hand infront of tanjiro.

"What we're you guys even talking about anyways? I heard something about men doing it but didn't hear the rest." Genya says sitting down "Ne, Zenitsu wouldn't that make you bisexual?"

Zenitsu sits up and turns to look at genya. "Huh? What is bisexual? Is it a religion?" He asks

Genya facepalms and laughs causing the yellow head to frown and pout, "No you dumbass, Bisexual is when you're attracted to both men and women and can have a preference for either."

Zenitsu is all of sudden really close to genya like he's waiting for him to do something. Genya flushed red at the sudden closeness and coughs nervously. "U-Uh is there something w-wrong Zenitsu?" He asks removing the yellow-head's hands from his shoulders.

"Are you bisexual by any chance?" Zenitsu asks not taking into account the 3 others that have gathered around, make genya flush an even darker shade of red