The Day It All Began

Scott's Pov 

I sat at the table staring at my fellow empire rulers with a concerned expression. They all looked at me the same knowing what we were talking about. Joey didn't look nearly as bothered as everyone else though since he still hadn't gotten over Xornoth. 

Scott - As you all know the corruption has returned and Xornoth somehow escaped. Since he is highly dangerous all of us will be staying at my empire until we have a plan to stop him.

Joey - Do we really need to stop him, he's making everything look so lovely and if he does try kill us it's really for the greater good.

Gem - No Joey. It's better off him being trapped he's a danger to the empires and the people who live in them!

Joey - *Gasp* Well if you lot are gonna be that way I'm leaving!

Joey grabbed his rockets and flew up into the cloudy sky as we watched un-suprised. There was a couple moments of silence until Shubble asked a question.

Shubble - Where are we all staying in your empire?

Scott - I already set up spaces for each of you in my house come with me I'll show you!

They all followed me down the stone steps of my empire to my starter house all muttering and mumbling to one another about the situation. I opened the dark oak door and led them in. I had placed all the girls on one side of the house and the boys on the other. Everyone started to settle down as it became dark.

Shubble's Pov

It was late definitely past midnight for certain the owls were hooting and the moon shone like  a thousand stars. I was sat up in bed looking through my old notes on Xornoth but I couldn't find anything useful. I felt useless I couldn't do anything! I wasn't strong like Lizzie or smart like Gem. I was just a little dumb nome. 

I was starting to give up, there was nothing I could do so I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes when I heard a sound. *CRASH* It made me sit up immediately and I realised I wasn't the only one Pix had woken up too. We both stared at each other in the up most worry.

Shubble - What should we do...

Pix - I think we should get everyone up just in case it's something bad.

Shubble - But what if it's nothing! Then we would be waking everyone up for no reason!

Pix - You do have a point, but...

Shubble - Lets go just for a second!

I ran out the door just to find corruption spikes surrounding the house, Pix ran out behind me shutting the door behind him. 

Xornoth - Well well well, look who we have here. The King of Pixandria and a small nome.

Pix - What do you want Xornoth!

Xornoth - Nothing much just a few small lives...

I suddenly felt a sharp vine rap around my waist,  I tried to pull it off but it  instead it cut my hands. I looked over at Pix who was also covered in the red plant.

Xornoth - You should stop trying to escape it will just keep hurting you...

Blood was dripping from beneath the two of us and I was starting to feel dizzy. Pix noticed and started to think.

Pix - Is there a way that either of us could get out of here?

Xornoth - Well I guess I could leave one of you here but the other would have to come with me...

Pix - Fine take me!

Shubble - What no! Pix the group needs you!

Pix -  I'm sure you can find a way with out me....

That was the last thing I heard him say before both of them disappeared. The vines ripped out of my body making me scream in pain. I dropped to my knees crying and before I knew it the world went black.