Prologue⏳ + New Hobby 📝

After Beautiful People team officially stopped existing when Julia and Dory left, Rita had no rivals and it led her to be a queen of the institute. She thought she would get through the loss of all her friends cuz she has an assistant, Yumiko. But soon arough, nearly after a month she decided to let Yumiko go. Rita went to the dorm where her Japanese assistant lives and knocked on the door. Yumiko opened, her eyes slightly widened to see Rita looking at her sadly, "Hey.. Can we talk?"

Yumiko nod and let her in. They both sat down, the Japanese girl tilted her head to let her know she's ready to listen since she can't talk in English.

"I feel like I'm just dragging you around for nothing..so I decided that I'll finally let you do anything you want. That means you're not mine assistant anymore, I will be all by myself."

Yumiko sighed in relief, guess she didn't had to follow Rita's orders to do bad things to students anymore.

"What I'm trying to say is Yumiko, I'd like to let you choose your own life if you want. You don't have to come back and work for me..in fact, I can see you're more than happy to be free, and I understand that." Rita stood up and went to the door. "Thanks for everything Yumiko..."

And then the door closed. Rita walked towards her own dorm and saw Julia sitting on the bed and talking on phone, she felt the sudden urge to speak to her but she haven't got any topic they could talk about, in fact that they're no longer friends, all that was left to do for Rita is lie on the bed and listen to Julia's talk on phone, "I know Michelle, she was really rude to you, but I know that deep inside she loves you just like your adopted dad."

Rita sighed as she covered herself with blanket, 'She cares for her deeply, just like she did for me before..what if she was just pretending..maybe I was just her slave..? Ugh..! Why do I even care about it, I don't need any friends! I am a queen of the institute after all, shouldn't I be proud about it?'

With these words Rita started to fall asleep.

⏳⏳⏳

Another month later.

Rita was started to feel bored from being a queen. No, she didn't quit being one, but she did thought of doing something else rather than being rude and dominating students almost every day. These thoughts were coming to her head when she was at the cafeteria, she was sitting there alone and checking for another hobby on her phone. After a few minutes she felt someone sit next to her, "Hi."

Rita flinched and looked at the girl, "Who the hell are you!?"

"I think you should know who am I, you saw me more than once. But fine I'll introduce myself, I'm Lindsey Sparkles. You must be Rita."

"Yeah.." Rita cleared her throat. "That's me. So, why are you here, turquoise head."

Lindsey smirked, "You seem like a cool girl, so I figured I might as well know about you better."

"There's nothing else to know about me."

"Hmm.. Alright then." Lindsay was about to leave but then she turned back to Rita. "Hey, I kinda have nothing better to do today-"

"Yeah me neither."

"And you seemed like you were looking for something."

"Well duh, every human alive is looking through their phones for something."

"I'm about what you have searched for."

"Ooh.. So that's what you meant.."

Lindsay nod emotionlessly. Rita looked down, then at the turquoise haired girl.