Here We Go Again 🍃

Rita woke up earlier than usual, then quickly got dressed and rushed downstairs and to the classroom. It was empty so she took a seat and looked at the window, the sky was getting cloudy, the wind was pretty strong at times, but not critically strong. After a few minutes, she saw Stella entering the classroom while also leading Walter to a desk. Rita looked at the mathematican more clearly and saw that Walter's arm and forehead were covered in bandages, Stella carefully helped him sit, "You poor one, who could have done this to you.."

"I'm alright...really...it's nothing." Walter said as he smiled gently.

Rita stood up from her seat surprisingly for herself concerned, "What happened cowgirl?"

"Rita? Sorry, I didn't noticed you were-"

"I asked, what happened?"

"I don't really know, and he doesn't wanna tell me either.. I found him walking towards the fountain, his arm and forehead were..damaged.."

Rita walked closer to him to see his injuries, "Hey, do you remember where you were last time before they hit you?"

"I..I think..."

The red haired girl sighed then started checking on Walter's closed wound on his forehead, "Let me see."
She moved her hand around the wound, "I feel something sharp, let me just."

Rita tried to remove a thing stuck in his wound, it wasn't deep, but was still really painful for Walter that made him scream in pain shortly. Rita quickly removed it and looked at the object, "It's a half of glass!" Then Rita looked at Walter again, "How much does it hurt?"

"Quite alot.."

"Uhh..Rita, Walter."

"What?"

Stella pointed to the entrance of the classroom. Rita looked back and saw a group of people looking at her in shock, it seemed like they were triggered by Walter's painful scream. Rita could tell them that she was only trying to remove a sharp piece of glass, but she's not the tough and brave type, "That's not what you think it is."

"Then explain it!"

"Yeah, you could do anything to him!"
One of the students decided to check what was up and as he saw a slightly bloody glass and Walter's bandages, he made a statement.

"Isn't it obvious? You stabbed him!"

"What!? No I didn't!"

Walter tried to defend her but Stella didn't let him talk, fearing that it will only make things worse.

"All of you know I would insult or laugh at all your faces, but murder is way too far, and I know it-"

The whole class started arguing once again, this time louder.

"I have this glass because I took it out from his wound!"

"From a wound already covered in bandages? You're dominating yet so stupid!"

"We won't tolerate anyone who has bravery to harm people's health..and by that reason, we'll talk to Madame Forbes so she could get rid of monsters like YOU!"

Rita's mouth opened in shock, her voice was getting shaky and almost unaudible. She came closer towards them, "Please..you g-gotta believe me.."

The group still looked at her with disgust and anger. Rita looked closer and noticed that Dory was in the group as well, she was Rita's friend for a long time no matter how naive she was.

"Dory, you know this isn't true..! Tell them..!"

Dory looked around, she bit her lip as she made her decision.