How it all happened...

(This chapter is about how hunter disappears and what happened with the monsters. This will be told in hunters POV, or point of view. Hope you enjoy! P.S. This is what happened before chapter 1.)

(Hunters POV)

I ran through the village and towards the monsters, Stitcher at my side. They were attacking for the 3rd time today, and since Gameknight was still asleep, I was taking the lead in the charge this time. "Stitcher, up to the archer towers!" I yelled through the shouts and screams of the other villagers. Without saying anything, she ran up to the archer towers and went into hers as I went towards the monsters. The Warriors were about to charge out at them when I ran forward and lept into the saddle of my iron clad horse. "For Minecraft!!" We all screamed as we charged out at the monsters. 

(Now we are switching to the monster hoard POV, not the monster kings pov btw.)

The stupid npc's ran out towards us. "Huh. If it were me I would sneak around the side of the village and attack from behind. These villagers have so much unneeded courage." Erebus screeched. "BE QUIET ENDERMAN." Xa-tul growled at Erebus. "I can say whatever I'd like zombie." Erebus screeched at the zombie. Xa-tul just growled in response, clearly focused on the villagers charging towards us. The head of the charge was a red headed villager, with a bow in her hands, pointed straight at us. Erebus teleported next to the villagers and tried to get them to attack or stare at him, because then he would be enraged by the behavior. "Don't shoot! It's a waste of arrows to enrage them, that will give us more to fight." The red headed npc yelled to everyone else. Too late. Someone had already hit the enderman. He screeched a ear piercing scream that made everyone stop and cover their ears. Except hunter. That annoying npc was encouraging the rest. She had to be dealt with first. Erebus teleported to the red head grabbed her with his long arms and held on tight. By the time this had all happened the npcs already cut their forces in half. Soon no more monsters remained but Xa-tul and Erebus. He held his prize tight as the npc tried to wriggle away from his grip. "LET ME GO!" She screamed. And with that, Erebus put one hand on Xa-tul's shoulder, still holding the npc tight, then disappeared in a cloud of lavender mist.