eric draven x female reader

Warnings:
Light lemon
Gore
(Shelly doesn't exist in this but you took her place and survived the attack)

You walked down an ally way late at night you had just gotten off work at your exosting job waiting tables at a bar
Ever since the attack and the death of your fiancee you have had to fend for your self and Sarah god u missed eric it was night like this where it was pouring down rain and the stars were no where to be seen. As you continued your walk home u decided to stop by the cemetery to see your beloved Eric.. only when u got to his grave.... it was dug up with an open casket with no body... you gasped in horror had somebody taken his body? You thought "y/n" you heard someone say you turned around it was Sarah "Sarah do u know what happened here?" The rain falling heavier "no I don't but why are you here anyway shouldn't you be at work?" She said helping you off the ground "nah I got off early" you said "come on let's go get some food" you put your arm around her as you guys walked to the hot dog stand. After you and Sarah ate you said your goodbyes and continued your walk home . When u got home you ploped down on your couch it was the same one you and Eric bought together you sat and cried thinking about that night.
That night you and Eric were at his place watching movies when a gang busted in and accused you of complaining about them. They punched you and attacked you and Eric. They pushed him out the window and stabbed you multiple times before the police came .. that was all you could remember before the coma.. you were knocked out of your memory's to a knock at your door "who's coming over this late?" A tall muscular man walked in "who is it?" You said from the couch not bothering to look at who it was "you should lock your door more it's unsafe with you by your self" he said. You recognized the voice "eric?" You gasped turning around to face him. Only nobody was their "I knew it wasn't you I must be hallucinating again. If it were you, you wouldn't have gotten my hopes up like that" you looked back down sighing "do u even care?" You said to yourself closing your eyes "ofcourse I care y/n" your eye jolted open as you felt his arms around you "oh eric is it rlly you?!" You cried out hugging him "yes dear it's me but i can not stay for long but I will make this moment memorable I love you so much y/n" he said as his cold lips touched yours he kissed you softly passionately but also... lustfullty you kissed him back with a hunger for him. But in a quick moment he was gone..

OoOo this one was long should I start a whole book of eric draven x reader?!!!