The Secret

Narrator :    * Last time on peak fiction *

Goku: how'd do u know about the Gravity machine?
Only he and Kami knows about those !

Brodie : * falls to the ground after receiving the devastating blow to his gut *

Kami told me abou-

Goku: don't lie if you value your life.

Brodie :*while getting up , holds on to his stomach *
I'll tell you everything in private .

Goku* taking the lead * follow me and don't try anything funny.

Brodie : so how much do you know about ?

Goku*ignores as he land on a distant waste land faraway *

Salad: well here , goes "cac switch"

Tom: hello there lil bro.

Goku: how could you do that to me ?

Tom:*understanding that he isn't referring to the body change* hey I'm sorry about that it was necessary for the incoming future threats like frieza and Majin buu

Goku: idc, how am I supposed to say chichi and Gohan that it was all fake that the time we had together was all just a practical joke planned out by you monster?

Tom: Goku listen-

Kakarot: shut up you bastard ,I'm kakarot .
Aaararrrrgggg

Goku's power starts raising through the roof

He proceeds to transform into ssj3

Kakarot: you know this was my reaction when I was flooded with my actual memories and I'll make you pay for this, you manipulator.

Tom: oh finally I was wondering whether I should've taught you this myself.

Kakarot : you were expecting this ?
(charges forward as he talks )

Tom : *doesn't move an inch as he tanks Goku's rage filled punch* I hope you could've understood me.

Tom proceeds to drain kakarot's Ki , kakarot falls back to base form .

Tom: let's talk this through time is of the essence.

Tom: like the good old times.

Kakarot: I have no interest whatsoever in having a friendship with you.

Tom: *changes the topic*vegeta and nappa are headed towards Namek its the homeland of Kami and piccolo .
That's where the dragon balls originate from if they happen to get their hands on them it's done for earth.

Kakarot: why did you let them go if you knew that?

Tom: it was to lure frieza in , he's a galactic overlord who's responsible for trillions of deaths in this universe and also responsible for the destruction of our home planet .

Kakarot:* he's telling the truth I can feel it *
I'll cease fire for now .

Tom:*thank god* so you in to take down freezer?

Kakarot: how strong is he ?and how'd you know a lot about him?

Tom: frieza's power level is 120 million, during the years you were down to earth I was in space getting info .

Also Tom: cac switch

Brodie : so that's how it is , btw u not gonna ask me how I'm doing this ?

Kakarot: it's probably one of your gadgets .

Brodie : well I'm glad I don't have to explain that.