Chapter One

Everything was dark until it wasn't and I was being pushed through something, then there was light and it was cold, and I opened my eyes, and the doctor stared at me weirdly, why? Because which newborn won't cry after being born, Ew. I would rather prefer to skip this part.

So, I am a baby now, great, the doctor passes me to someone else I assume, a nurse to get me cleaned up. Then she wraps me in cloth, which makes me feel like a burrito, anyway, she passes me to the woman, I guess my mother, she is beautiful, "what's her name?"  so, I am a girl, thank God. "Serena Mieczyslaw Stilinski," she says, stilinski, it feels familiar, oh god, it's the human best friend. I suddenly feel sleepy, I close my eyes and fell asleep.

I feel someone holding me, so I open my eyes to see a man with a police uniform, this must be my father, he looks good, He smiles at me, "Oh God, she is beautiful, Claudia" he says looking at me, he looks at me with so much love and adore, this makes shy, "Oh, look, she is smiling, oh lord!" he says making me smile even more. "oh, I can see, she is going to be daddy's Princess, look at you, she already has you wrapped around her chubby little finger" my mom says, smiling at my father.

Being a baby is not hard, just a bit boring, I just eat, sleep and repeat. I am not a crybaby, obviously but I do cry when I need to diaper change, I just love it when my mom and dad carry me in their arms, I laugh, genuinely, I never laughed much in my past life.

Anyway, I started practicing crawling, when I was about 4 months I started crawling, in front of my parents. Then when I was about 7 months, I took my first step, after planning a lot, because I heard my mom talk about how important first steps were for them, I made sure they both were there and watching me, I slowly took small steps toward my dad, he knelt and held his hand out for me to come, it was a bit difficult because babies don't have much strength. Nether less I did it earlier than most kids.

When I was one year, I said my first word. We were having breakfast and I was seated in my baby chair, mom and dad were flirting with each other, calling each other Honey or sweetheart. I threw my spoon on the table, which gained their attention, "Haney!"  they both gasped, and I started giggling at their expression, "Can you repeat it, sweety? Please for mommy?" she asked me, "Haney!" I said it again. "Oh my God, say daddy, say Da, addy," dad asked me to say, daddy, I refused, but gave in after a while, "Dada!".

Daycare, which I started when I was about 3, was boring but I met Scott McCall, the protagonist, I kinda like him, guess we'll be best buddies, like a canon. Then, I met Lydia Martin, who is, I guess a banshee, she was just like, you are my best friend from now, and just dragged me with her, I couldn't leave Scott, so I dragged him with me.

And I started practicing my witch powers, and thankfully, Thanatos appeared and gave me some books for guidance, it was awesome and  I had my first shapeshifting and it was a shadow Phoenix. The reason why I choose the dark Phoenix is that I read the book Thanatos gave me, the shifter who masters the dark Phoenix form can travel through shadows and vanish in shadows, who wouldn't want that?

And Sophia appeared and helped me with my witch magic and elemental magic, I can grow my plants, just by thinking about it. I made a secret underground hideout behind our house, with my elemental ability. I made great process with my shapeshifting and elemental magic but witch magic is a bit difficult,

I started with the basics as Sophia said. And with the help of Harry Potter, I knew lots of spells. Sophia was right, it was easier, I tried without spells, like wordless magic and my mind was all over the place. I wanted to move the bed cover but then I ended up making the water appear out of nowhere and soaked in it because I was thinking that I was thirsty. Mom and dad thought I peed myself, uhh. It was a disaster they thought I had a nightmare or something because I never peed on the bed. It was embarrassing.

Relationship-wise, I never thought that I would have friends, because, I am a kinda loner. Different from the rest, even in my last life. I have a good relationship with my parents in this life, no one is forcing me to do something I don't want to do, I... Like this. Anyways, Lydia is a great friend, even if she is mean, she babbles a lot. Scott, what can I say about this boy, he is a goofball, shy, awkward, and silly, he brings out the side of me, I never knew I had, he is the big brother, I always wanted.

On my fifth birthday, I got my magic box which gives gold, diamonds, and pearls, I am going to sell this and keep the money because I remember, that dad had a lot of debt to pay in the show. So, that's what I did, I compelled the jewelry shop owner to sell the 1000 grams of gold, 5 diamonds, and 100 pearls, they were the finest quality, I got from the box and had him open a bank account for me, I had 767,000$ total in the end.
The box gives the same amount every week, so, when I become 18, I will have 478,608,000$, that's good.

I am a top-tier hacker, so, I gotta use that talent somewhere, that's how I remember, the black web, it is a place where they bet money and test their hacking ability. First, I tested their level, and to my surprise, they don't even qualify as a low-level hacker from my past life, just losing money to me, in a day or week, I can make a billion, then, it is easy as hell.

When I was 7, I met Jackson Whittemore, a jerk but still a friend, an arrogant but secret friend. I am constantly improving my abilities, that's what Sophia and Thanatos said, school is easy, always the top 1 in all grades, 99.9% even if I didn't open my books, I exercise a lot, and started going to jogs the morning with dad, the first the I woke him, he was shocked, from then we always jog together daily morning.

At 8, I cooked my first breakfast, which was just French toast with butter, sunny side egg, beef bacon, and orange juice. It was the weekend and I and dad came back from our run and dad went to shower, I quickly shower and made it before he came down, to my parent's shock, I can cook perfectly without burning the whole kitchen or myself, I did get a little scolding from mom but dad stopped it with his praises. Hehe.

At 10, mom was diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia. Dad left me at Scott's home because he is too busy taking care of mom and his job as sheriff, I visit her every week, then I was diagnosed with alexithymia disorder. A disorder where you cannot distinguish emotional feelings or simply you cannot understand what you are feeling, or express what you are feeling. I think this made dad more upset, his wife is on her deathbed and he finds his daughter with a weird disorder.

After a month, mom passed away, and I was at Melissa's the whole time, only during the burial, dad brought me, I was feeling something but I can't understand it, I was feeling like someone stole a part of me, I was crying and I couldn't explain why, or what I was feeling, dad just hugged all night and we both cried.

It might not be the same but we were slowly recovering I guess, all the others were there for me, understanding that it was difficult for me to understand my feelings, Scott accompanied me more but never said anything like, I am sorry or you should move on, he was just there for me. And I was there for dad.

After a year, we finally got over it, we just fell back into the rhythm, we woke up, went for a quick run, and with our dog, Jeff we brought, I mean I brought, for emotional support for him, he is German Shepherd, a rescue, along with my cat, Scar, because he was found on the street with only one eye, then we both freshen up, and I make breakfast and packed lunch for him, we eat breakfast together, he goes to work, and Scott picks me up, after the school, I come home and cook dinner if dad comes earlier we eat together or else I keep it in the fridge, then I do homework and then scroll the dark web for some challenges, then at 10, I sleep. On weekends, I practice magic and go to the gym or paint or write a novel or do some shopping, cook/bake something from another country or just hang out with Scott/Lydia, or be in my underground hideout.

At 13, I brought a jeep. I secretly paid the debt and dad doesn't know of course. He thinks the depts were lowered but I paid it all, it wasn't much, to begin with. 2 million that it. I joined a part-time job at the library, of course, it is just a cover.