nct concert

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2027]

when hana was told she and nct will be having concerts in the same city, which was in chicago, hana was really excited. that means, she will be able to attend nct's concert and meet johnny. 

nct's concert was on friday and saturday evenings while hana's concert was on saturday and sunday evenings. so, hana decided to go to their concert on friday evening because she won't be able to attend it on saturday evening. 

she didn't tell any of the members and hana told johnny that she is busy preparing for her concert and won't be able to have time for nct's concert. 

little did he know, hana did attend nct's concert and was sitting among the fans together with her manager and her stylists, and some bodyguards that she paid for their tickets to enjoy nct's concert together. 

only at the last moment of the concert, taeyong see hana from afar and tell johnny that hana is in the crowd. johnny was definitely surprised to see hana. 

🤎🤎🤎

when hana peeked into the green room, she was greeted by the staff and then nct members noticed her at the door. 

"hana!" they exclaimed. 

hana grinned and bowed to all the staff and members of nct. 

"hi, everyone," hana greeted them while bowing. 

"you really surprised us! we thought you said you weren't coming," johnny said as he approached hana and gave her a hug. 

hana chuckled and give him the tightest hug she could give. 

they have not met each other in three months. nct has been going on concert tours around the world for months already. hana is also very busy with her job. 

"of course, i wouldn't tell you guys. it's a surprise," hana said as they broke their hug. 

"for your information, he was in a bad mood knowing that you're not coming tonight," yuta said.

hana laughed, "i noticed. when i texted him today, he replied everything shortly."

the members laughed and teased johnny for it. 

"you lied to me," johnny said. 

hana shrugged, "i lied for a good reason. did i surprise you?" 

"you did," johnny grinned. 

hana chuckled, "you guys really did so good. i enjoyed the concert a lot. my team and i had a lot of fun. we were singing and dancing together with you guys." 

"if a pro idol like hana praised us, i'm gonna fully believe in her," taeyong said. 

hana burst into laughter before her manager approached her. 

"oh, yeah. i wanted to give you some of these," hana said while holding a few printed photos. 

"woah," johnny wowed after seeing the photos. 

"as an idol myself, enjoying the concert is another level of happiness. i'm sorry for taking your photos without your permission. but seeing how you all were enjoying your time onstage, i think you guys should have all these photos," hana handed the photos to taeyong.

"these photos are really beautiful!" doyoung exclaimed. hana smiled. 

"no, don't apologize for taking these photos. these are beautiful," taeyong said. 

"i'm sure all of your fans have a lot of fun because seeing you guys having fun too," hana said. 

"do you have digital copies of these photos anyways?" taeyong asked. 

"of course. i'll send it to you later," hana said. 

"thank you so much. i love all of the photos. thank you so much," taeyong said before approaching hana to hug her. hana awed and hugged him back. 

"you guys were really good. congrats, guys," hana told them all. 

hana took a few photos with the members of nct 127 and chatted with them for a few more while before hana was told that johnny's parents were present. 

"oh, god. should i leave?" hana mumbled. 

"why would you leave?" johnny laughed. 

"i don't know! am i allowed to be worried?" hana said. 

"relax, darling. my parents know that you're already, and i'm sure they'll love you," johnny said. 

hana chuckled nervously and shook her head, "i don't know if i'm ready." 

"guys, look at hana. she's nervous about meeting johnny's parents," doyoung said. 

hana grinned as the members were awed. 

"they'll love you, hana!" mark told hana. 

"i don't know," hana sighed. 

"oh, they'll definitely love you," the other members said. 

"yeah, so don't worry, love. they'll love you," johnny said to hana as he hugged her. 

while waiting for johnny's parents, hana was simply talking with the members about their concert and also hana's concert tomorrow evening. 

in less than ten minutes, johnny's parents entered the green room, greeting the members with hugs and kisses. hana was really nervous that she was behind johnny. the last member that johnny's parents greeted was johnny himself.

hana was standing beside johnny, looking nervous. the other members of nct 127 were also looking at johnny and hana. they are all nervous about the couple. 

"eomma," johnny said while pulling hana nearer to him. 

johnny mother looked at hana, and hana immediately greeted her. she bowed and greeted her mother. they shook hands before there was a moment of silence. 

"do you know how to cook?" johnny's mother asked. 

hana was stunned, "n-not much." 

johnny's mother looks at her with an indescribable look on her face. suddenly johnny's mother grin widely and took hana's hand. 

"ah, we're the same. we just order food or eat out," she said. 

the whole room was sighing in relief, especially hana and johnny. 

"did i got you there?" johnny's mother asked. 

hana chuckled and nodded, "yeah." 

"eomma, you shouldn't scare her like that," johnny said. 

johnny's mother laughed, "i'm just joking around. i know how hana is. of course she's a green light." johnny's mother said before pulling hana into a warm hug. 

"we're not in johnny's place but i feel like us, watching are the most nervous ones," taeyong said.

all of them laughed. it was relatable to all the people inside the green room.

"let's have a girl's date one day soon," johnny's mom said to hana. 

hana smiled and nodded, "of course."

it wasn't as bad as hana thought it would be. none of the first meetings with johnny's parents were bad at all. johnny's parents were as friendly as the members told her. 

it was good. really good.