ℂℍℙ. 𝟚

CHAPTER 2, "TRYNA KILL ME? YOU SO CLEVER."

---------------NEW YORK, HARLEM

---------------
NEW YORK, HARLEM. 1:09 AM
-
OMNISCIENT

DAVID SAT ON a bench with his phone in hand until he felt something cold press onto the back of his head. Something like metal. "Well. Wassup Xavion. I know that cold ass gun from somewhere. I swear that bitch never is touched." He spoke a the metal dug deeper into his head. "You think this is joke? I could really hurt you right no-" , "I mean you could, but you won't." A voice cut Xavion off. Looking behind him, he saw Darrian. After he turned around, David got up, elbowed him hard in the back, and made him fall to the ground onto his knees.

Darrian bent down and took the gun from the floor, David standing beside him. They both looked down at Xavion with a smirk on their face. And when he raised his head, those smirks made him WEAK. His face flushed and a... problem grew in his grey sweats. Darrian had a 'what the fuck' typa look on his face. As they both began to walk away, Xavion spoke out.

"HEY! Where you going so soon?" David looked back, then Darrian. " Darrian chuckled lowly and walked right back up to Xavion. Kneeling down to him and whispering seductively into his ear. "I'm sorry ma, but we've gotta go." Then getting up and leaving a confused and horny Xavion by himself. "W-Wait! Dammit.."

DAVID'S P.O.V
LOADING.......................

NOT GONNA LIE that stunt that Darrian pulled was a little attractive

NOT GONNA LIE that stunt that Darrian pulled was a little attractive.. WAIT SHIT! NO.. That's my best friend! I'm not supposed to think like that about him.. But I can't help it. He's just.. hot. We've been friends since day one, nd ion wanna lie, I had a lil crush on him for a while. Sometimes, that'd crush effect my dreams. We've did a few unspeakable things in my dreams though, and I hated that everytime I woke up, I realized it wasn't real life. "Awe.. Tryna kill me? You're so clever. You know you'll never find anyone better to obsess over. One sided beef starting head ass."

Darrian laughed as we both actually started to walk away. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and smiled at me. I feel like this nigga doing this on purpose!! I swear I wanna cry. I smiled back at him, my face flushing.

But that's beside the point. I kinda feel some sort of way towards Xavion. Ion know if I kinda like him, or hate him fa acting like that towards Darrian. He's kinda cute, but ion know. Maybe it's jus how he looked at that moment? Or maybe it's jus my feelings actin' up? Ion fucking know bro. He's kinda cute. Man.. Ion understand.

------------------NEW YORK, RIVER PARK

------------------
NEW YORK, RIVER PARK. 9:45 AM
-
XAVION REYEZ POV

I JOINED DAVID AND DARRIANS live jus staring at both of them and smiling. "Yo Dd, guess who jus joined the live." "Who?" "OLE' BITCH ASS NIGGA NDOT!" They both started to laugh a I requested to join the live up. As I joined the live, we all started to argue "Jus admit it, you wanna take us both on! You wanna suck my dick," David said. "And you want me to give ya backshots!" My face flushed as I blurted out sumn I didn't mean to. "I mean that sounds nice."

I covered my mouth and left the live. The last thing I saw was a flushed David, and a smirking Darrian. I was so embarrassed. I had jus put my phone down, walked into my living room, and sat on the couch. I was so mf embarrassed. I can't. What if I see them in public??! My fucking god.

-----------------------------

WSPPPPP BAEEEEES I'M DYING BC I HAD NO THOUGHTS... BUT THATS AIGHTTTTTT BC I TRIED 😝😝😝

- Quinn 💋🤟🏾