introduction!

hello guys, I am writing a new story, this is romcom with not that much of fight, in fact, geass dosen't exist here at all, C.C. is a normal girl, lelouch and others has no connection to rulling the world or anything similar. infact this is 100% different than any code geass story been writen, even wilder than lelouch the personal totur!!

ok now the first thing is : THIS IS LELOUCH X C.C. !! if you don't want this, you can leave that's all!

second is that: this is also different than kaguya sama love is war as this is set in Ashford Academy but that isn't belong to brittania in fact, it is shujin academy but named Ashford Academy in my story !!

ok this one is funny: Charles wasn't a king or even from NA or england or whatever he was born in the story!! he is a Japanese businessman who was holding he's own with Marianne but later, due to a mysterious event Marianne got stolen and no one get any info about it ! due to not being able to hold his own, charles lost his company and got into a lot of debts and now he has no stable employment! they live a 20 minute walk from sangenjaya in an apartment that costs 50,000 yen per month ! there family is made of a dad ( Charles ), single brother ( Lelouch ), oldest sister ( Cornelia ), middle sister ( Euphemia aka Euphy ), the youngest sister ( Nunnally )!

the another big important thing you need to know is that Clara Lanfranc and Rolo are brother and sister, both are twins as well, but they have lost their parent.

C.C. family is a rich family, I don't want to go there from here, this is the reason why C.C. is C.C. here and I will make a new name for her !  she will have kalen as a maid (simply kalen is hayasaka since both had 2 face )

some ask for other prince in here, if they would, they should know not everything is answered in here !!