Chapter 1

those who confess first, will be the loser as 

                                                                                 Love Is War

Ashford Private Academy

An incredibly prestigious academy, originally established to educate the children of nobles and samurai! In modern times, Now that aristocracy no longer exists, its students are the children of wealthy families, who will go on to become the new leaders of japan! and the ones who lead them can not, by any meaning of the word, be- referred to as ordinary people!

student: everyone, look ! IT'S THE STUDENT COUNCIL!!

Ashford Academy vice president: C.C.

her family assests total two hundered trillion yen, Trains, banks, cars, with easily over one thousand child companies the C group is counted among the big four zaibatsu. and she is the daughter of one their leader ! and as befits one with such a distinguished lineage, she excels in theater, music, martial arts, and countless other subjects. A TRUE GENIUS. That is C.C.!!

and he, the only man that in Ashford Academy that could stand up to her, a man known for being a Zero, number before 1, constantly taking first place in mock examinations! a genius among geniuses, the top scorer in entire county! the man who is the champion of chest in the country, he, the man who can make even impossible challanges to come true, the man who always work and get the best results, he, who bears the weight of the aiguillette passed down through two hundreds years of presidents on his shoulders!

student: the look so perfect together....

student no 2: yeah.... it's like they're sacred.... do you think they're dating ? someone should ask....

student no 1 : NO, it would be unthinkable to even approach them!!

student no 2: there's no way we could do that....

C.C.: have you heard ? it seems a rumor is going around that the two of us are in a relation ship...

Lelouch: if they have time for such jokes they should study more to rose their score, 10% of the students failed to reach top 500 of the country last year!

C.C.: I'm not too familiar with these matters....

Lelouch*: HMPH. me, dating C.C. ? as if such thing would ever happen. those fools. but well... I suppose if C.C. were to ask me to go out with her, it wouldn't be completely out of the questin... well, it's only a matter of time before she inevitably develops an interest in me... heh heh... that facade of a proper lady she's built up will come tumbling down, and she'll come begging to me with a blush on her face...

C.C.: that simple Fool. just who does he think I am ? I am a C. the heart and soul of japan. in what bizarre fantasy I would date a commoner ? well, I suppose that the slightest of slightest possibilites of an exception may exist for him, were he to get on his knees and beg, then perhaps even through he comes from humble birth and hasn't been trained in the slightest for marriage... well, no man exists who wouldn't fall for me. It's only a matter of time.

AND THUS HALF A YEAR PASSED WITH NOTHING !!

both were thinking hard how to get the confession first !

C.C.: by the way, I was enjoying some apples near the fountain in the garden today, and I saw a rather fascination snail...

Lelouch: one of my sister once caught a cold after playing in a fountain. she acts much to tomboish....

WITH NO PROGRESS MADE, THEIR FELLING HAVE SHIFTED FROM GOING OUT WITH YOU WOULD BE ACCEPTABLE TO ** I WILL MAKE YOU CONFESS TO ME !!**

and completely oblivious to the highstakes war being waged in the minds of the students council is their secretaries, Euphemia Lamperouge and Milly Ashford!!

euphy: Lelouch, nunnaly isn't tomboy at all.

milly: Oh, that reminds me! I won a pair of tickets to a movie, but I can't go see it myself because my parents won't let me. so if either of you are interested, I was thinking of giving them to you. the movie is only playing this weekend, though...

Lelouch:....... hmm it seems I'm free for there, C.C would you~~

Lelouch*: nice job C.C., but you didn't checkmated me !

Lelouch: Like to go there with your friend ? I may took that day to relax a little !

The one who confesses loses!! that means both parties, with their incredible pride, refuse to allow themselves to be the one to confess!!

C.C.*: he counterattacked me by revealing that he dosen't want the tickets, means ALL I DONE... carefully preparing a fake prize... supping it into milly's mailbox... and finding a movie on a weekend on one of his rare breaks...!! I want to see it with him! as a pizza lover I can not allow that ! this is not an option!! I can not retreat!

C.C.: yes but how about we all go there ? student council going to watch a movie together!

Lelouch*: soo this is it. she is the one who made milly do her orders unknownly.

Lelouch: sorry but I can't go there with my family.

euphy: Oh, this movie, is exactly the one big sis got its tickets from her work, we can all go there !!

C.C. and Lelouch : !?

on the verge of completion, a perfect idea can have a single point of chaos introduced into it but that one point can cause something as drastic as the big bang itself! in order to process the sudden appearance of this new option, their brans pushed themselves past their limits!

euphy: umm.... did I did anything wrong ?

the result.... was a sudden desire for sugar to fuel their mental capabilites!! the only source of sugar in here was two steamed bun!! THUS, the one who gained control of one of those would have become the victor!! but

DING DING DING !

milly grabbed the buns and gave one to euphy!

milly: lets go the afternoon classes are starting.

euphy: thanks milly and goodbye big bro ! I see you later !

........

........

end of chapter 1

results of today's battle: MUTUAL DEFEAT!