𝙞𝙞. 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚

𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘒𝘪𝘳𝘪 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘮𝘨🫶
𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘷 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴, 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘠/𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘕𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘺𝘢𝘮'𝘴 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

『𝒀/𝒏 𝑷𝑶𝑽』

"'Reya, remind me why I have to help?" I looked at Tsireya as we made our way over to start teaching the Sullys how to swim.

"Because Ao'nung gets to bring Rotxo along, so I'm bringing you." She smiled, "Plus my mother said you didn't have anything to do today, so what else would you do?"

I shrugged, accepting my fate. Ao'nung and Rotxo were already there, waiting for us with the Sullys.

Tsireya took my hand and dragged me over to the family, smiling, "This is my best friend Y/n, she's the tsakarem."

I gestured my hand in a way that means 'I see you', "Nice to meet you all."

The oldest stepped forward, "My name is Neteyam, and these are my siblings, Lo'ak, Kiri, and Tuk."

'So his name is Neteyam...'

Tuk, the youngest of the four, looked up at me, "Why are your eyes purple and not blue?"

I heard Rotxo and Ao'nung snicker behind me, but I crouched down to the little girl's level smiling, "The same reason my hair is black and skin turquoise, I was just born like this."

The little girl smiled, "I like them, they're pretty."

"Thank you, Tuk. Your eyes are pretty, too." I stood back up and turned towards the water, "Now let's swim."

Running, I dove into the water, Tsireya, Ao'nung, and Rotxo soon following. From under the water, I watched as the others jumped in with no form whatsoever.

I swam deeper with my friends, Tsireya and I look back at the reactions of the others. They swam to follow us, all but Kiri, who stayed behind and admired the reef. She was interesting, and I felt something within her that others didn't have-- a connection. It felt similar to mine, and it made me happy now that I knew I was not the only one who could feel Eywa.

Neteyam, Lo'ak, and Tuk swam to the surface for air, and I remembered they weren't accustomed to the water.

They looked back into the water, Tsireya signing to him to come to swim with us, and they gave a confused look in return. She motioned with her hand for them to follow instead, which they understood.

The forest Na'vi weren't nearly as quick as we were, and I had to admit Ronal was right when she spoke of them being slow.

I looked over to Tsireya who was watching Lo'ak's every move, and I couldn't help but smile. I'd never seen her look at someone like that.

Once more the trio surfaced for air, and Ao'nung and Rotxo took it into their own hands to mock them.

"What's wrong with them?" He signed.

"Those guys are bad at diving." Rotxo signed back. They both chuckled at this.

"Stop." Tsireya budded in, "They're learning."