watermelon sugar dom!H**

TW: SMUT, LANGUAGE, DOM!HARRY, SQUIRT, ORAL FEMALE RECEIVING, DADDY KINK, DEGRADATION, PRAISE KINK, FINGERING, TOYS, EDGING, OVERSTIMULATION, AFTERCARE

"When you squirt, it tastes like watermelon," Harry said licking his lips. You licked his cheek and moaned "Watermelon sugar baby"

Harry had been in his office writing all day and you were getting lonely and horny. He worked through dinner so you ate on your own but how it was around eight pm and you needed relief. You decided to change into a red sexy bodysuit and knocked on his office door "Come in" you heard through the door when you opened it you didn't move you just leaned against the doorway waiting for him to look up. When he didn't feel you next to him he looked up and when he did his eyes widened. "Fuck, c'mere baby girl," he said pointing to his lap. You walked over swaying your hips and straddled his thighs already feeling his semi-hard cock.

"Hi Daddy," you said kissing him "What you working on?" you asked innocently

"Hi Daddy," you said kissing him "What you working on?" you asked innocently. But he wasn't paying attention to anything other than your breasts. After a couple of minutes, he pulled the cups down and attached his mouth to your left nipple making you moan. One had trailed down to your wet pussy and unbuttoned the bodysuit. "Already soaking for me Fucking slut," he said forcefully shoving two fingers in and curling them to your g-spot. You arched your back into his desk and he pushed you on top of it and sucked your clit into his mouth. "Is this what you wanted?" he asked adding a third finger. "Yes," you moaned. Harry pulled all his fingers out and removed his mouth from your clit stopping all contact. "Yes, what?" He asked forcefully at your whining. You were bucking your hips for contact. "Yes, Daddy" you whined.

Harry quickly resumed contact causing you to scream out. He put the three fingers back in you and opened his bottom desk drawer and pulled out the most powerful vibrator he had. He plugged it into the wall and turned it on. The sound excited you that was until he put it to your clit on the highest setting. You could feel the knot in your stomach already. "Daddy fuck, I'm gonna cum." you cried. "Not until Daddy says so." He said calmly smirking. You moaned louder and he ended contact again just as you were about to disobey and cum anyway.

"Pathetic," he said watching you squirm on his desk reaching for him. He touched the vibrator to your clit again as you moaned loudly. He unzipped his pants watching your pussy juices drip onto the documents on his desk. He pulled his throbbing cock out of his pants and started rubbing it fast. "Can I cum now?" you asked hoping for the best but whined again as the vibrator was removed from you again. "Almost baby, just trying to get you to cum harder than you ever have before. You're being so good for me." he moaned still tugging on his cock that was now leaking precum. He replaced the vibrator after what felt like hours.

Harry decided he had teased you enough. "You can cum, But only if you squirt for me," he said sticking his long tongue into your leaking hole. You nodded and moaned even louder. Harry could feel himself getting close as well and he had to slow down so as to not cum before you. "Daddy fuck I'm gonna squirt on your tongue" you screamed arching your back and hitting your head on the desk. "Cum for me baby girl, Fuck," at his words you came hard and squirted everywhere. Harry came at the same time coating his hand and the underside of the desk in a sticky white liquid. But he didn't pull the vibrator away from you. "that's it my little slut give me another, Fuck I need more of your cum in my mouth," he said putting his other hand on your waist to keep you still.

You moaned loudly and squirted in his mouth for a second time and she swallowed what he could the rest just coating his face in your pretty cum. Once you started to pull away from him he switched off the toy and dropped it on the ground. He pulled you into his arms and kissed you gently. "When you squirt, it tastes like watermelon," Harry said licking his lips. You licked his cheek and moaned "Watermelon sugar baby"

He carried you to the bathroom and sat you on the toilet to wait as he ran a bath for the both of you. Once the tub was full and at the right temperature he took off the bodysuit you were still wearing and laid you in the tub. He then undressed and climbed in behind you. "How do you feel baby?" he asked wrapping his arms around you "I feel great," you responded leaning into his chest. He kissed the top of your head. He started singing the lyrics that just popped into his head for a new song. You giggled at him "you are not writing a song about eating pussy," you said after you listened to his words. "I just wanna taste it, I just wanna taste it, watermelon sugar high," he laughed and hugged you "and why not?" he asked "I like eating pussy, Especially your pussy."

A/N: cuz we all know what watermelon sugar is really about. Lmk what you think. Don't forget to vote and comment