Not that kind of show** subrry

TW: SUB!H, MOMMY KINK, DEGRADATION, SPANKING

Harry was getting ready for his show in L.A. while you were on the couch scrolling through your phone. "What you doing there, baby," you asked as he pulled on leather pants. "Getting dressed," he told you innocently as you stood up. You pushed on the plug in his ass and he moaned. "You think this is appropriate?" you asked rhetorically. "What if I do, Mommy," he said like the brat he is. You pushed harder on the plug causing his knees to buckle. "Oh, Baby" you cooed mockingly. "Baby's gonna go out there with this," you hit his erection, "And take his punishment later," you stopped contact and went back to the couch letting him finish getting ready.

"Harry five minutes," Jeff said knocking on the door. He tried adjusting his erect cock in his tight pants. You changed into your outfit which you hoped would tease him.

Once you had it on you walked over to Harry and wrapped your arms around him and played with his plug one last time before he went on stage

Once you had it on you walked over to Harry and wrapped your arms around him and played with his plug one last time before he went on stage. "Mommy, please," he begged, resting his head on yours. "You know we don't have time, Baby boy. Now, go," you told him forcefully and pushed him out the door. He pinched your bum as you turned the corner, you reached for his throat and squeezed tightly. "Remember your place," you scolded him.

You made your way to your usual stop so Harry could see you. The beginning of the concert went well until he started to get cocky and show off. While he was singing "Music for a Sushi Restaurant" he crouched down and spread his legs and ripped his pants. He instantly looked over at you knowing he was in big trouble. You stood there scowling with your arms crossed.

After the concert, you went straight to the tour bus to get his punishment ready. He walked in sheepishly with the flag still tied around his waist. He looked at you in the leather dress you always wore when he was really bad. He got on his knees with his palms up on his thighs.

You've been a really bad boy," you told him hitting the paddle on your hand

You've been a really bad boy," you told him hitting the paddle on your hand. "Get up pants and underwear off. Then bend over my legs ass in the air," you ordered sitting on the bed and watching him obey your orders. When he laid over your legs you played with his buttplug for a little bit getting him nice and hard so he started leaking pre-cum on your thigh. "You know the rules. Count and thank me after every hit. 25 hits," you told him. "Yes, mommy," he moaned as you started the punishment.