Drunken Confessions

Summary: Nick gets drunk and Schmidt has to bring him back to the loft but Nick confesses.

TWs: Alcohol, Homophobic

♡♡♡

Nick, Schmidt and Winston went out for the night. The group decided that they should go out to a bar. Halfway through the night Winston had disappeared with some girl and Nick had gotten almost blackout drunk. Schmidt decides bringing Nick back to the loft is the best idea.

"Nooo I'm having fun I don't want to gooo Schmidty." Nick slurs as Schmidt starts to pull him out of the bar. Nick stumbled as Schmidt grabbed him and walked out of the bar.

𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘧𝘵

Schmidt unlocked the loft door and pushed it open with his foot.

"Come on let's get you to bed." Schmidt says pulling Nick in the direction of Nick's room. But Nick planted his feet, Nick grunts in Schmidt's ear as Schmidt tries to pull on him.

"Noo Schmiggle I want to sleep with you!" Nick pouted, Schmidt felt his cheeks get hot from the underlying sexual tones of the sentence.

"Okay okay," Schmidt said as he turned pulling Nick in the opposite direction, the direction of his door.

As Schmidt laid Nick down on his bed he then hesitantly laid down next to him. He turned his back to Nick, he didn't want to admit it but Schmidt had had a crush on Nick for a long time, ever since college. Was now his time to make a move, no this isn't the real Nick this is drunk Nick.

"Schmidty, come here," Schmidt turns worried about what Nick was going to say. "I love you man, you so hot." Nick said before his eyelids drooped and he started to snore.

As much as Schmidt tried to sleep the rest of the night he couldn't, at some point Nick stirred and his arm flopped onto Schmidt's stomach.

To be continue...