Day 1 - Before the First Wave

"hey babe can you wake  up Lexie and tell her breakfast is ready" I called from the kitchen as I set down the plate i made for Lexie. Chandler got up and went down the hall knocking on Her door. "Lex its time to get, your sister made breakfast" He called into the room and a second later the door open revealing your younger sister. She jogged into the kitchen sitting down on a stool. "PANCAKES YAY" she exclaimed digging it. "Don't forget the whipped cream" you smiled setting down the can. Lexie giggled picking it up and covering her pancakes with the fluffy cream. "Chan do you have work to day or no" I asked taking bit of my pancakes. "no I'm off today" Chandler said while turning on the news. 

On TV

"The Ship appears to be Metallic and of a Considerable in size and across the world social media has been awash with panic and speculation as these images and video spread like wildfire". 

 "Lauren what's going on" Lexie asked wearily. "i don't know hon just keep eating" I reassured her as i walked into the living room. Chandler switched the channel to other station.

"The president has Authorized NASA  to attempt communication with the object that is now circling our planet, it is currently over the united states moving east over Los Angeles". 

"Babe its right over us" I breathed clutching his arm. "I wanna see!" Lexie exclaimed before running outside. "LEX NO WAIT" I yelled as me and Chandler ran after her. We got outside and I gasped as we looked up seeing this thing. 

The first ten days we had no messages from Who we now called the others. Chandler and I tried our best to keep Lexie's mind off things but she could see our growing worry no matter how hard we tried to hide it,  Everything was about to change and not for the better..........