~19~

"I think you two would do best as partners, if you work and train together, I think you two would be unstoppable" She said.

     Jiang Cheng smiled "Really?" He asked.

     "I believe so" She said with a smile.

     Soon, the rest of the students went in one by one and she gathered all of their names. Jiang Cheng and Lan Zhan could tell, this was going to be some interesting years to come. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Once everyone was here, the entire classroom held at least 40 to 50 people. It was loud as the students were talking with one another, making friends and potential allies. Jiang Cheng and Lan Zhan hated how many people were there, and how loud it was. But it was even louder when the teacher, loudly and aggressively slammed a large textbook onto her desk.

     Everyone flinched and faced her. She had a smile that said "Angel". But her words sounded like if you disobeyed her, she'll hurt you.

    "I hoped everyone got the chance to somewhat know each other, but now.. It's time to sit your asses down on a chair and listen up" She said.

     Everyone quickly scrambled to their chairs, and in under 5 seconds, everyone was in their chairs and was silent, waiting for their teachers instructions. She smiled.

    "Thank you all, I'll start off by introducing myself, My name is Ms. Rebel, I got the name from my late grandfather as I despised my parents, so I took on his name. I am a Special class Investigator, for those who may not know what that is, it is the highest possible rank there is. And it is achieved only by a small percentage of investigators. They are considered to be the strongest of all the investigators. They typically command operations as well as oversee the daily running of their assigned wards" She said.

     She started deeply into the crowd of students with her intense glare with her light brown eyes. She walked from behind her desk. And she walked with her back straight, she was tall. She stood to be around at least 6"3. But she was wearing heels so maybe 6"0 without the heels.

    She had dark brown hair that fell all the way to her hips, she had a fierce look on her face that said she's the queen of the room and no one can overthrow her. But she also had this vibe of seniority that all must follow her and listen to her for knowledge.

    It surprised both Jiang Cheng and Lan Zhan as their first impression of her was that she was a goofy person, and now she completely changed her vibe. They couldn't help but to listen to more of her words.

    "As of today, you all are now Doves in training! You all must follow the rules of this place. It's gonna be hell as of today. So if you joined thinking it was going to be easy, you are all wrong! These 2 years will be complete hell, and shit for you! But it all would be for a cause, if you can handle the shit this place will throw at you, ghouls would be like a piece of cake to you" She said.

    Everyone got nervous. Except for a handful of people, they were excited for their training. Even Jiang Cheng and Lan Zhan if he didn't show it on his face. Jiang Cheng, having grown up with him, can tell he was exited.

     "I, however, will make this place hell for you since you all are my students. Which means, I can teach you guys however I want, its free style for all teachers here, and I can make it as brutal as possible you you pussies" She said with a smirk that says she'll devour you.

     Jiang Cheng shivered, this look was scarier than his mother's angry face. Ms. Rebel was right, with a look like that on her face, this was going to be hell.