Part 1

A dear and loyal friend of the Potters heard of what happened in Britain. She also heard from Dumbledore himself that Harry was placed with a magical family.

One day, she hears a ringing from her crystal ball. Walking over, pausing from her work, she peers into the crystal glass and her eyes widen upon a surprising sight. Those shocked eyes narrow remembering the words spoken to her. Her eyes narrow in anger at being deceived. Harry is not with a magical family but with his muggle family.

'How dare Dumbledore lies to her and straight to her face.' Calming down a tad to not destroy the room, she takes a deep breath and heads out of her office. Walking into a spare room, she begins to summon furniture and objects needed for a year-old baby.

Knock. knock.

"who could that be?" Petunia asks getting up from the couch. Opening the front door, her eyes widen not expecting to see the woman.

"Hello Petunia, my condolences on the loss of your sister. I had just received news of what happened. May I come in?" Gripping tight the door, Petunia steps back knowing denying means her life.

"thank you. what are you doing here?"

"I see Dumbledore left you to care for Harry." The two women's eyes fall down to the baby still in its bundle and basket; asleep.

"Yes." a thought hits Petunia's mind and her eyes widen. "Are you here for him?"

"Good girl. did you know Dumbledore is telling the world Harry is being raised by a magical family? You and I both know you do not have a single spark of magic in you."

"You can have him if you want. I do not want him. He is just another freak like my sister and likes you." Petunia selfishly turns her nose up.

"Glad we see eye to eye. I know you do not want him and instead of leaving him to you where you will abuse him due to his birth, I will take him in as my own. I also am aware you do not know how to take care of a magical child so yes, with your signature on the consent form, I will take Harry out of your hair."

Petunia signs without a second thought or worry. The woman nods and goes to grab Harry. She apparates on the spot with Harry in her arms. Appearing at home, she walks up the stairs to his new room. Unwrapping him from his flimsy white blanket, she sets Harry down in his new crib in his new room.

"Hello dear, you need not worry. I will take care of you." the woman says upon seeing two green eyes staring at her. The baby falls right to sleep glad for the warmth the woman gives him.

'He has lily's eyes. I swear Lily and James, i will take care of him.' The woman thinks to herself watching over the young lad.