Chapter 29

I was walking around the beach on the three brother mountains. I just needed to clear my head. This place makes me feel sick but I can't help but go here. Deep down I feel that maybe I will find Neteyam. Or something that I lost.

"How's the shoulder?" I hear a familiar voice say. Chills run down my body. I turn around and see a monster. "Jake killed you." I say quietly. "He didn't, and last time I checked I promised him I would kill his whole family." The man says. Somehow his broken na'vi makes me even more afraid. He's trying to become one of us.

I stood there trying to think how this was possible. "Why do you do this?" I ask. He doesn't expect my question and his eyebrows raise, "Why do you kill us?" I ask once again. "For my people... You would do the same." He says simply. I would do the same. I have done the same. For my people.

"Who saved you?! We killed your team!" I shout. No one would want to save this man. No one could everyone was dead.

"Spider." I spit. "Fucking Spider saved you!" I scream. The man continues to look at me with no expression. "You wanna talk about 'your own kind?'" I mock. "You don't even have a son." I spit into the man's face. My anger was consuming me. I don't even know what I was saying. Words we're just coming out. "And you don't have a family... because you won't see your 'family again'." Quaritch says with an evil smile.

My eyes grow wide. Shit. Fuck. I call for my ilu and dive into the water. Oh please girl, please save me. I swim as fast as I can. I glance back and don't see Quaritch. He will be in the sky on an ikran. Oh shit I don't think I can escape this.

As I'm racing with Quatrich seconds away from grabbing me I take off my matching bracelet. I put it close to my ilu's mouth and she bites it. I pet her in a soothing manner. "Please, go to them. My family. Please, they need to know. Lead them back here" I whisper in her ear before I take a deep breath.

I jump off my ilu, swimming down as fast as I can. Ikran can't dive that deep. Can they? I hide in between coral. I don't see anything. I try my hardest to calm my nerves. To slow my heartbeat and focus. I look up and still don't see anything. I can't last much longer down here.

I swim out of my hiding place, staying low to the ground. I swim a little longer and eventually go up for breath. I gasp for air and quickly slap my hands over my mouth to quiet myself. Oh this is so bad.

I feel a sting in my neck. I grab the source of it and take it out. Blood escapes, it's some needle? I can't really tell, I've never seen anything like it. All I know is that it's made from the sky people. Am I marked? Like the tulkun? I panic and throw the device far away. They know where I am, there's no way they don't.

I have to try to get away. I look around and once again don't see anything. I am their prey. How? How have they recovered so quickly? I swim and swim. Until my arms start to burn and my eyes start to get heavy. No, no, no. I try to swim but my body starts getting slow and tired. My head starts to get foggy. "No, no, no..." I mumble. "Please!" I scream into the air.

My body stops moving, I can't stay afloat. I start to sink into the ocean. Not able to stop myself from death. Or worse. I see his ikran. Quatrich's ikran dives under the water and picks me up by my arms. "Y-you're a monster." I say before my eyes close.

—-
quaritch would def be lurking around trying to get some revenge and tatu fell victim

but i saw avatar again in 4d and every time kiri came on screen they would play a flower scent which made my heart so happy