A name

CW: Mentioned murder

---

Jack. The name has been plaguing his mind like weeds gone out of control. Who is Jack? Is Jack the name of the person he's been seeing through? Is he the man with the button up shirt? Who is Jack?

His thoughts were broken when Dave popped in.

"Hey Phoney! Matt is complaining to me about the puppet box."

That's right, he's been so engulfed in his thoughts that he forgot to see the puppet. Dave had already left, so Scott walked outside to the prize corner. Matt was on break at this point, so he was pretty much alone there.

"Hello?" Scott whispered to the box. He sat down in a ball next to it and listened to it speak.

"Hello, Scott." the voice said, but now it was a lot more clear. It was the voice of the girl. The voice of Dee.

"Is your name Dee?"

There was a deafening silence from the box.

"How did you know so fast?" the puppet answered. Scott was right.

"I saw you in a dream I had. It wasn't a nightmare, but it was a dream I've had on and off for the past few years." The puppet was silent, so he continued, "I saw you when you were alive."

It's been a month since that talk. He was working on paperwork when he got a call from his phone head. He had no choice but to answer.

"Hello, Freddy's Fazbenders, Bakersfield! This is Scott talking, how may I help you?"

"Nice answering!" Phone Guy's voice answered. "Now where have you been?"

"Oh, thank gosh it's you. There's something on my mind that I need to talk about to another phone head. I had a nightmare and a dream."

"What were they about?" Phone Guy had a tinge of worry in his voice.

Scott went on to tell Phone Guy about his nightmare and his talk with the puppet. He said it was Henry. Phone Guy said he had a similar nightmare about Henry purposefully tripping his springlocks.

"What about that dream?"

"Oh, I was with this girl named Dee. This man came out and told Dee to go inside. He came to me and told me that I needed to go to work."

Phone Guy went silent.