I'm on the wrong side and now I feel it more than ever

TW: Child death/murder, death.

—-

"I don't know if this is a good idea. We're going to get caught sooner than later."

William Afton stared at Henry, who he had grown fond of. Henry was like a father to him.

"We're helping them, Willy."

"Whatever you say..." William mumbled as the two of them followed the girl into the room. Deep down, William wanted to save the girl. It was her 6th birthday today. It hurt William a lot. He knew this girl was an orphan. He was just like her.

A short little girl. She had a red scarf, a pink dress, orange hair and bright blue eyes.

"Wait. What are you doing?" the girl asked worriedly.

"Sorry kiddo, next time, don't follow people in animal suits into dark rooms." Henry snarked as he took off the springlock head. William took off his own springlock suit's head, and handed Henry a knife.

"WAIT!" the girl shouted as she rushed past the two and tried to open the door. "JACK! HELP!"

Henry went up to the girl, drew his knife up into the air, and then the girl's screams went silent.

The silence sent a shiver down Williams spine. He took the girl's scarf and shoved it into the box, cleaned up the blood and walked out with Henry.

A month had gone by since the death of the girl. William was twiddling his thumbs as he tried to gain motivation to do paperwork. The nightguard came in for his shift, but he paid no mind.

That was, until William went into the back room and saw blood in one of the suits. Apon closer inspection, the nightguard had been stuffed into the suit.

"Hey Henry!" William called out to the other man, "That nightguard got killed."

"Send him to the factory!" Henry called back.

William looked at the man's body. He didn't want to send him to the factory, but it was something that had to be done. He wanted to give him a proper burial.

"I'm sorry, old sport." William said to the man's body. He walked to the phone, calling the factory, who promptly came, took the man's body and drove away. William wanted to go with them, so he followed them to the factory.

There weren't that many phone heads. They're still doing some tampering, trying to figure out the AI. They've finally got something with 14_01, and the other phone guys are fuming. This nightguard would be F_01.

William waited outside the door. He never was able to watch them behead people and stick phones on their head. It always hurt him. He sat there, thinking.

Was Henry as good of a person as he thought he was? No, Henry has his reasons. They're helping them. That girl was an orphan, she wasn't happy. She's with her parents now... Right?

Dave sat in the dark room. The place had been closed. He keeps possessing his dead body. He's been here for so long, he doesn't even know the concept of time anymore. He moved his arm. He's been getting the hang of moving.

He feels as if a part of his soul is missing. Since the place was closed, it's more than likely the factory took care of 14_01 for Dave. He stood up shakily, and started walking around, then running around, then sprinting. He's back.

He kicked the false walls down, and coughed at the amount of dust and mold filling the air. He walked around, kicked Balloon Boy, raided the prize corner for some cigarettes he's been longing for, and looked around.

It felt like just yesterday he was calling the factory to destroy F_01 and 47_01. He peered into the puppets box, but there was nothing in there. He kicked the door down and for the first time in what was probably years, he stepped out into the sun, being blinded from the light. He tightly clenched his eyes, but accidentally saw something strange.

He was looking through someone else's eyes, and he was looking at F_01 in what looked like a Freddy's location, except it was dark.

He opened his eyes again and quickly ran into an alleyway.

—-

Note: please read my new message in my conversations board. TL;DR for it:

This will be on hiatus. I'm making an original story with original characters, and I'm shifting my focus on that. When I finish that, I'll be working on this again.