Bio (Updated)

Name: Ikari

Appearance:

Species: 25% Human,25% Nephalem,25% Dragon, 25% Monkey Goddess

Height: 7'4

Weight: Unknown

Personality: Cheerful, easygoing, slightly airheaded

Physical/Mental Condition:

Supernatural Condition: Users possess supernatural capabilities, attributes and aspects that are drastically beyond what is naturally possible. With their condition alone, they can dwarf most beings in their respective universe, being virtually supreme in their existential aspects and attributes. With their superhuman physique, they can move buildings, run at the speed of light, survive nuclear explosions unscathed, and remain active for days to weeks untired. With their mind, they can amass knowledge and information about everything, allowing them to invent and create things beyond the grasp of regular humans. They can master languages and subjects in mere days or even hours too.

Beyond their physical and mental condition also lies other aspects like their bodies or soul, like possessing senses able to perceive things the ordinary human is completely ignorant to, harbor esoteric bodily aspects like cells capable of inducing supernatural effects or even having an extremely robust and strong soul and spirit able to withstand conceptual attacks.

Spirituality:

Spiritual Elevation: Users can enter a state of spiritual elevation, spiritually evolving and ascending their essence, entering a higher existence and becoming a renewed and greater version of themselves, thus attaining various powers and surpassing previous forms of physical life.

The user becomes an enlightened and superior version of themselves. They can inherit traits and forms that can expand from souls, body and minds, granting new states of being that are very similar to their original selves that can reach new heights power. With enough time with personal progress, users can potentially achieve spiritual perfection.

Main Physiologies:

Alpha Human Physiology: Users are an alpha human: the paragon member of the human species who are vastly superior in any to every possible ways to all other humans and their variants, including mundane humans, mystic humans, superhumans, transhumans, hybrid humans, etc.

Alpha humans are extremely capable beings with boundless potential that can reach even transcendent levels, making them a match for even godlike entities in their respective universes. They can be relatable to transcendent humans or godlike metahumans because their newfound enhancements to their natural characteristics can make them nearly all-powerful and virtually unstoppable beings.

Nephalem Physiology: User with this ability either is or can transform into a nephalem. These creatures have appeared in various forms of media, and have been described as the offspring of both an angel and a demon, but they can also be an angel/demon that possesses demonic/angelic powers. However, users of this power will have the potential to become more powerful than either side.