Team (M/n) Introduction

This part of the story involves a group of four dysfunctional friends, starting with the so called leader: (M/n) (L/n), the cocky, caring orphan, Wallace Dean, the funny, awkward guy, Stella Wilcox, Wallace's energetic, relentless, adopted sister, and Kinene Cagliostro, the determined, loyal woman. Together they made....Well, that was yet to be seen. Until their long lost rival Dr. Whistler sent them a message.....

*YAWN*

"Jesus I'm so tired! Probably should have taken a nap a long time ago....."

The young man laying on the couch felt his eyelids get heavier and heavier as he was about to fall asleep until,

"(M/n)!!!!!!!!!!"

"Ugh.....WHAT?"

"WHISTLER SENT A MESSAGE!"

".........Fuuuuuuuuucccccckkk! Alright just wait a second!"

      (M/n) got off the couch and walked over to the room where the voice was coming from. It seemed to come from the first room in the hallway, where when he walked in, he saw Wallace, Stella and Kinene huddled around the left corner of the room.

"Could you guys not be so close together?"

"(M/n)! Look!"

Wallace moved out of the way to show him a video recording of Whistler. It had nothing on it except for Whistler's logo. That being a brown haired man wearing glasses inside a circle. I know, real original right?

"(M/n) (L/n).......Wallace Dean.......Stella Wilcox....Kinene..........What is her last name again?......What.........? Calamari? Cana? Canada???"

"It's Cagliostro you asshole...."

The frustrated 30 year old woman knew that Whistler couldn't listen or respond to her since this was a pre-recorded message but she still had to get that out of her system.

"Ah! Cagliostro!....Ahem.......Kinene Cagliostro.......You think you can stop me this time?"

"I don't think I know I can stop you."

"This time is different.....Let's just say......I have already gotten something. All. Blown. Up."

Just as he says this, an explosion goes off out of the window.

"Holy shit!"

"HAHAHA! Plan A is already off to a brilliant start! Well, toodaloo friends!"

The video stopped as (M/n) clenches a fist in anger as the Wallace gets out of the chair and hits the chair.

"That son of a bitch....."

      Stella gritted her teeth as she just buttoned up her plaid jacket and said,

"Well come on! Let's not let him do this again!"

"Stella's right! Let's go!"

"Fine.....Let's go kick a doctor's ass!"