Team Milo Introduction

This part of the story starts with a young upcoming group of officers. Or at least that was what was advertised. Financed by an unknown individual is a group of four. With the first man up is Milo Kasdan. Talks about himself a lot but is still good hearted and also a bit flirty when the time calls for it. Next up was Jessie McTavish, the brash, honest, angry woman who just may have a thing for Milo deep down. The third and fourth members of this team are Lea Michaels and Grant Kelly, Grant was a rookie cop, who liked wrestling and has this cheeky likability to him. Whereas Lea is a calm, respectful receptionist for the group of officers yet still can fight back when her back is against the wall. Currently, there was nothing going on at the moment, however, that was all about to change...

"Goooodddd!!! This is so borrrrriinngggg!"

"Jeez Grant calm down for a moment!"

"No!"

"You are one big baby!"

"Could you guys just keep it down for a sec? I'm working on something here!"

"Y'know what would help Milo? If we actually got a lead on this whole Whistler thing."

That's right. Milo Kasdan has been trying to track down Dr. Whistler. Though his trail has started fairly recently, Milo has been said to be a relentless bloodhound when it comes to leads.

"I'm trying over here! It's been fresh on my mind ever since he came onto the scene."

*BOOM*

"The hell was that????"

"Oh shit! It's Whistler!"

      Milo perked his ears up when Jessie said that as he looks out the window to see a burning building with a very big mech moving away from it.

"Oh, hell yeah! Time to catch this bastard! Who's with me????"

"Ughhh, might as well get him behind bars before someone else does."

"Oh, you know I'm in Milo!"

"Count me in too Grant."

"Alright let's go kick some ass!"