Chapter 3

I like to remember the warm sun on my cheeks, talking so my sibling and being so loving. Then I remember the knife, the basement and the blood. So much blood. Next thing I know, I wake up inside of Funtime foxys body. I look around I was in the basement where I died with all the other circus baby animatronics. There was Funtime Freddy, bon bon, circus baby, biddy babs, the minierinas, and of corse me.

     I here foot steps coming down the basement stairs, it was William and some employees for his company. William looks over to me and gives me a calming but deadly smile. He did this! He made me apart of foxys body! I listen closely to their conversations. It sounds like we're going to be put in an underground facility that parents can rent for birthdays and parties. Like renting a car for a day, you can rent an animatronic for a party.

I fly up just enough to sit just on Funtime foxys shoulder. The crew escorts the animatronics onto the truck one by one. I wanted to stay in the house, but when the animatronic moved, I had to move with it. My body was forced to move to where ever foxy went to. The worst part is when it gets turned on to perform I'm forced to perform. I can't control my soul, I don't even look human, i'm all shades of white, gray and black, with dark black spots where my death scars were when I died.

     The employees load us up onto a big truck that said "FAZBEAR ENTERTAINMENT.INC" with a picture of all of the circus, baby animatronics on the side. We were loaded up into the back of the truck carefully then the truck driving got in the front. When the truck started moving, I didn't want to exist I thought for my family "Mike and what he was going to do. What about Evan? He was injected with remnant is he still out there? And Elizabeth... shouldn't she be..." I look over to circus baby over in the corner. She was turned off but her eyes were still glowing green.

     I fly over and inspect the animatronic. I look it up and down looking for anything that might be a sign of Elizabeth. I see absolutely nothing. So I look over to the back of the animatronic.

There I see A small girl with short hair, it looks like some of her other hair must've been ripped off of her head. She was wearing a torn, dark gray dress with white ruffles, there seem to be suspenders, holding her dress up to her shoulders. She had on a grey button shirt on with a large hair bow somehow, still intact. I couldn't see her face because she had on circus baby mask that looked exactly like circus baby's face on her. "Ahh!" I blurt out at the first sign of her. It looked like she noticed this and green pupils popped down into her black inky eyes. "Damn shawty first time dying?" The girls voice echoed in my mind because I'm the main character. It reminded of Elizabeth... could it be her?!

     "Elizabeth?!" I shout out to the circus baby girl. She stares at me with confusion. "I haven't heard that name in years... it reminds me of something yet I can't put my finger on it. Hmm... You know, once you die everyone forgets something, I forgot how I look like, but that name, it brings me somewhere..." "Elizabeth. Elizabeth Afton! It's me, You're older sister y/n!" She looks up at me.

Elizabeth wraps her arms around me, hugging me tightly. Black goo starts pouring out of her coal black eyes. "I think this means happy tears...?" I say A little bit confused. "Yes, yes it is! I've missed you y/n! Please don't leave me again... I was so lonely here all by myself.'I won't, I tell her, feeling guilty I wasn't there to save her on that very day.

     As the truck moved she told me what happened and her personal experience. Circus baby and the others were hauled into dad's basement until the building of the storage facility was complete, that's where we're going right now. She saw our father kill me but didn't know what to think about it. "I know he's a bad person, I've seen the things he's done. But I still want to make him proud." Elizabeth told me a she flattened out her skirt.

Just then the truck stopped and two med opened the the back. The load out the truck one by one. I don't know what will happen next I think to myself glaring into one of the boys eyes. He looked young. Perhaps sixteen? Seventeen? He had bright blonde hair and hazel eyes. He must have sensed me staring at him because he looked our way. I then saw his name tag. His name was "Jeremy Fritzgerald"