Chapter 9

The Team continues their trek in the snowy fields until they came across what appears to be train tracks.

Ruby: Look, train tracks! I wonder where that leads to?

Jaune takes a closer look and sees a pathway to the city. He can hear the sound of a train coming in and sees a Schnee Dust Company train zooming past them.

Jaune: Judging by where the train is going, this is our ticket into whatever that place is. Come on Team, let's go.

The Team jumps off the cliffs and began sliding down to the train. Once they were close, they jumped off it and made their way to one of the train carts.

Ren: We should be good from here, but I feel like something bad will happen. So keep your guard up.

Jaune: Knowing the history when it comes to the SDC's trains, it is prone to get raided by White Fang and if my hunch is correct.

They all look up towards the cliffs and see the White Fang, but compared to the ones in the real world. These are different, the White Fang don't look like Faunus. No, they now have a more Grimm like appearance.

Jaune: They're going to raid this entire train of Dust.

They see all the White Fang jumping towards the train with the defense mechanisms, which are the Atlesian Knight-130s, began firing at the charging White Fang as they also fire back, a firefight occurs as the Team figures out a plan.

Jaune: We need to prevent the White Fang from taking this train at all cost. Nora, Ruby, you're with me, Ren provide cover fire for us.

Ren: You got it.

Jaune nods to both Nora and Ruby as they brought out their weapons and called for their Personas.

Nora: Milady!

Ruby: Cendrillon!

Jaune: Andras!

He summons, Andras. One of the 72 demons of the Goetia. The great Marquis of Hell, he appears where there is battle to stoke the hatred within soldiers. He helps defeat the enemies of those who summon him.

The three of them charged at the White Fang as they begin their attack

The three of them charged at the White Fang as they begin their attack. Jaune sprints to the White Fang and does multiple flips around them, delivering slash attacks. Every time he delivers a slash, a yellow energized line can be seen. Andras appears and delivers an attack as he flaps his wings, an ice attack forms up and sends the White Fang flying out of there.

Nora on the otherhand, uses her Grenade Launcher to send them flying out of there with Ruby charging in and deliver swings with her Rapier. After that, she summons Cendrillion to deliver an attack, multiple light spikes appear around the White Fang and immediately stabs them, sending them down to the ground.

A group of White Fang almost got the jump on Ruby and Nora but we're shot down by Ren. They look to him as he gave them a two-finger salute.

Jaune began taking out the last of the White Fang by summoning Berith as the Persona jumps around, delivering ground attacks sending all the White Fang off the train. He finishes it off by twirling his pistol and shooting the last grunt as he disappears into ash.