8 My Love

After Uma and I had our reunion, and she filled me in on her plan.
Harry takes me to the ship.
We walk towards the ship, Harry holding me close as we laugh.

"You gave me a scare, I thought you two would start fighting at any moment." Harry tells me.
I laugh more.
We stop in front of the ship and I take in a breath.

"I missed the Isle so much." I smile then turn to him. "But I missed you more."
I give him a quick kiss and grab his hook swiftly running on the ship.

"Hay!" Harry called as he chased after me.

My foot suddenly got caught on a plank and I crashed to the ground. Harry who was directly behind me, didn't expect my sudden stop and fall, so he landed on top of me just as I turned around so my back was on the deck. Our faces were inches from each other's. He smirked as he pined down my hands and grabbed his hook out of one of them, then used it to brush some loose hair out of my face I can tell my cheeks are blushing red.

     "Leave her alone." Ben said as he must of just gained consciousness and recognized my voice.

Harry smiled at me then pushed off of me and walked over to Ben who was tied to a mast.
I sat up and watched Harry drags his hook across Ben's cheek.

I let Harry have a couple minutes to talk to Ben before I stand up.

     "Harry. That's enough." I say and I walk over to him.
Harry pulls me closer to him.

      "(Y/n)? What... why?" Ben stammered as he looked at me and Harry.

    "Harry? I was wondering if you still have my sword?" I asked him ignoring Ben.

     "Of course love." Harry go's off to get it leaving me with Ben.

    "Surprised?" I ask and I sit on the step behind me.

     "I don't understand?" Ben said.

     "Oh I think you do. You just don't want to." I smile.

     "(Y/n), why. Why would you betray your friends?" Ben said trying to make me feel bad.

     "Oh, I didn't betray you, I just chose love. It's their fault they didn't know that we've been dating for now about, 3 years." I tell him and stand up walking away, towards the direction Harry went. "Oh and before you say anything, I never belonged in Auradon. I'm not like you or anyone there."

I walk over to Harry who hands me my sword and I put it in my belt.

"Did I miss something?" Harry says as he looks at Ben, or really only the mast he was tied to considering he was facing the other direction, then Harry looked back at me.

     "Nope." I tell him.

Harry and I walk around, not too far from the ship.
I tell him about Auradon and he tells me about the Isle.
Soon we go back the the ship. Uma and the rest of the crew were already there.

Harry heads over to Ben. I follow him and I sit on the edge of the ships railing watching Harry and Ben.

     "Coochy-coochy coo." Harry rubs his hook under Ben's neck. "How's it feel to be the King now, eh?" Harry laughs then walks around the masts to the other side of Ben. But just as he was about to say something Uma came up behind and pulled his shoulder back.

"Give it a rest. Harry. Give it a rest. We don't want damage goods." Uma sat down in front of Ben as Harry walked over to me, stepping on the railing and handing on to the rope.

"You said that I could hook him." Harry says to Uma angrily, as he pointed his hook at Ben.

"I said at noon." Uma yelled.

Harry jumped down on the wooden deck,
and stood close to Ben dangling a pocket watch in front of Ben's face.

"Twenty more minutes." Harry said.

"That says 11:30." Ben corrects.

Harry signs and lowers the watch.

"You better hope your girlfriend comes through." Uma tells Ben as Harry steps up behind her.

"But she's not my girlfriend anymore." Ben says as I get up and kiss Harry on the cheek, he chuckles.

"Leave us alone, Harry... (Y/n)." Uma says.
Harry walks close past Ben as I held his hand.

"Nineteen minutes to go now." Harry smiles.

"Go." Uma ordered.

I drag Harry off Ben.

I watched Harry, pacing around the deck in silence, glancing at Ben and Uma occasionally. Suddenly when I was looking away, Harry, grabbed my hand, pulled me close and kissed me.

"What was that for?" I ask looking up at him, not that I was complaining.

"I missed you." Harry smirked. "Do I really need a reason to kiss my girlfriend?"

"Of course not." I sigh. "You have no idea how much I missed you." I smile up at him.

"Harry." We heard Uma call.

"I'll be back, love." Harry gave me a quick kiss then dropped my hand. I watched him walk off over to Uma and Ben.

I watch Harry untie Ben from the mast but kept his hands tied behind his back, and his feet tied together but still able for him to walk in small steps.

"Hey, guys!" I hear Gil yell from above. "They're here!"
Everyone cheered when Gil said that. I look forward and see Evie, Mal, Jay, Carlos and Lonnie.
I smile and walk behind Harry.

"Welcome!" Harry says as Mal walks up who now had straight long purple hair with bangs.

I saw mostly sadness but also mixed with other emotions when the V.K's eyes landed on me.

Mal walks closer to Uma with the wand in hand.

     "Hold up." Uma stops her. "Mmm. Too easy. Why don't you give it a test drive? We want to see it work."

    "You always were quite the drama Queen." Mal says.

     "Oh, and nothing too big, or else Ben is fish bait." Uma said as the pirates laugh.
Mal looked at Ben as Harry leaned him over the edge only holding on to Ben's jacket.

Mal turned to the V.K's then turned back to Uma. She then walked back slightly and looked at a Dog.

    "Okay. Although it seems absurd, turn your bark into a word." Mal waved the wand.
We all anxiously waited, but the Dog was silent. A Dog that I felt like I know, but he was a little in the shade and to far away for me to identify it.

    "Talk, Dog." Mal said.

    "Does this vest make me look fat?" The Dog said in a familiar voice as the crew all laughed. But my train of thought was interrupted by Uma.

    "Give me the wand!" Uma yelled out stretching her hand.

    "Give me Ben!" Mal yelled back.

Uma smiled then turned to Harry. "Harry, bring him over."
I moved back as Harry pulled Ben off the plank and walked towards Uma.

     "And, before you go, uh, tell your Mama Gaston says hi. And also tell your Dad that my Dad wishes he finished off your Dad when he had the chance." Gil tells Ben, I laughed at how hard Gil worked to remember all of it.
Harry pushes Ben and he falls to his knees in front of Mal and beside Uma.

"Aw." Uma said and her and Mal both stick out their hands.