17 Armour

Auradon was filled with an uneasy silence as we arrived at the school there was the faint sound of snoring that got loud the closer we were.
We came to an area in front of the school that had, like everywhere well kept green grass, with a bunch of fancy white tables and benches. There were multiple people sitting down but...

    "They're asleep." Mal stated as are group walk up.

    "Everyone." Evie added.

    "I can't get Ben." Mal said looking at her phone.

    "Or Dizzy or Doug." Evie said with her phone and we started to walk forwards again.

    "Or Jane. The signal's out." Carlos said trying to find a signal.

    "Is that Auradon Prep?" Celia asked pointing at the castle like school.

     "Yeah. When everybody wakes up, you're going to love it." Carlos tells her.

    "Geez." Celia says excited.

    "Everything is so..." Gil started as he looked around mesmerized.

    "Freaky." Jay added.

     "...Green." Gil finished. "You have leaves on your trees. And what are those coloured things on the bushes?" Gil points in amazement.

    "Uh.." Jay started.

    "Flowers." I tell Gil as I pass by.

    "Flowers are pretty." Gil looks down at a plate of food in front of a sleeping Girl. "Cantaloupe! Mm! Mm!" Gil picked up the bowl sliding the fruit rate into his mouth.

    "We don't have fresh fruit on the Isle, remember?" Uma said walking over before Jay would stop Gil from eating.

    "Thank you." Gil said putting the bowl down stuffing the last pieces in his mouth.

    "They're grapes." Jay told Gil patting him on the back before walking over to the others.

I give a quick look and spot Harry by a table with two sleeping people sitting at it.
I make my way over to him and see him put his hook down on the table.
I stand across from him and her looks at me with a smile.

    "I believe we deserve some compassion for my muscles, our wile, and our role in this endeavour." Harry holds his hand out offering me money from the guy's wallet. Just as I was about to take it jay snatched the money from Harry's hand.

    "You do. Me not squashing you like a bug." Jay said to Harry. Harry tossed the guy's wallet on the table as Jay put the money in the guys pocket.

    "Think I'm scared of you, Jay?" Harry said holding his hook close to Jay's neck.

    "Guys." Uma and Mal both called and they both turn to look.
Jay walks over to Mal. I walk around the table to Harry. I grab his hand and we walked over to Uma.

I spot Jay, Mal and Carlos by Dude.

"Guys." I hear Evie call and I turn to look at her. "Hanna turned to stone." We all walked over to her.

There was a girl in waiting looking like a band outfit on with a distressed look on her face, and sure enough she was stone.

"All right. Everybody stay on their toes." Jay says.

"Look, since we're here. Let's check the school." Uma suggests.
Just as we're were about to walk to the school Mal stoped us.

"No. Audrey went straight for the crown,so, I think it's safe to assume that she's gonna go for Ben and his castle next. That's where we'll go."