Chapter 19

Not much was spoken once Holden and Lincoln entered the bedroom. Nothing needed to be said that hadn't already been aired at the New Year's Eve party. Anything else could wait until after.

The two young men undressed one another and lay down on the bed, their naked, aroused bodies intertwined. Holden trembled and shivered beneath Lincoln's kisses and caresses, his tender touch exploring Holden's body with sweet curiosity.

"Uuhh..." Holden moaned as his member was taken in hand and gently stroked. Lincoln kissed his mouth, sucking the moans from his lips, his tongue as he slowly ran his fist up and down Holden's hard shaft.

Lincoln kissed his throat, his breath unsteady. "You feel so good," he whispered shakily. "I've never wanted anyone as much as I want you." His fist squeezed a fraction tighter and stroked a little faster. "Oh God, Holden," he shuddered. "I want to feel you cum."

Holden panted, his hips rocking against his hand. He pulled Lincoln's mouth back to his and kissed him desperately as his loins burned and tightened. He was glad Lincoln wanted him to cum so soon because he didn't think he could wait much longer.

"Uh!" he gasped into Lincoln's mouth as the other boy stroked him harder. "Uuhh... I'm gonna cum..."

Lincoln kissed him hard then slid down his body and swallowed his engorged erection.

"Huh!" Holden cried and grabbed his head, clutching his hair. His back arched away from the bed, heels digging into the sheet. "Uuh—God! Fuck... yes... uuhh!"

Lincoln moaned around his shaft, taking his member deeper into his throat with each stroke—then abruptly stopped stroking and began working his tongue vigorously all around his hard flesh, sucking hard.

"Oh, my god-oh god-uuhh-uh-uuhh!" The sensation of his tongue blew Holden's mind and his cock burst, squirting a load of cum down his lover's throat. "Uh! Fuuuck!"

"Mmm," Lincoln groaned and kept sucking until Holden lay trembling and quivering in post-orgasmic bliss, then moved up over the top of him and kissed him softly on the mouth, and combed his fingers through Holden's slightly damp hair. "You taste even better than before," he whispered against his lips. "How is that possible when you tasted like heaven back then?"

"I... I don't... know," Holden panted weakly.

Lincoln smiled, kissing him some more as he lay on top of him and slowly rubbed his hard member against Holden's flaccid dick. The pleasant, erotic friction, coupled with his heightened emotions and sexual hunger for the quarterback, brought substance back to Holden's shaft in no time.

Shivers coursed through Holden. He trailed his fingertips along Lincoln's spine and lower, following the crease of his ass. The quarterback trembled and his erection stretched and thickened between them. The fact that he could inspire such a reaction in Lincoln excited Holden. He used to dream about his touch driving the quarterback wild and turning him on like mad. That was a dream he never believed would come true. Yet here it was... dream turning to reality with each caress of his fingertips.

• • •

Fiery, scalding heat consumed Lincoln, sprouting beads of sweat across his brow even as shivers tickled his skin, bumping his flesh as Holden ran his fingertips over his ass. When he curled his legs around Lincoln's hips and lifted to him, Lincoln shuddered, certain he would cum right then. His orgasm burned inside him but held off. Not for long, though.

Lincoln held Holden's face and kissed him with barely controlled passion, his hips rolling against his lover. Holden whimpered into his mouth as his inner thighs tightened, squeezing Lincoln's flanks and he sank and rose in a sensual rhythm, meeting Lincoln's slow thrusts.